• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Really HATES Non-Whites and Isn't Afraid to Let You Know That!

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I mean I guess if your sugar daddy is some cool old rich guy who takes proper care of himself that’s one thing. But anth is too sick and feeble to take her anywhere cool, go for nice dinners, share nice wine etc.
She changes his wine shit diapers like a Haitian home-care attendant. Does he need a walker yet?

G

Did anyone watch the video? It's about how it's important to procreate and have white kids. The fucking audacity of this childless bitch.

missy.jpg

Forum Clout
Did anyone watch the video? It's about how it's important to procreate and have white kids. The fucking audacity of this childless bitch.

View attachment 198676

No one should be encouraging this mentally ill whore to have kids. She's probably one of those roasties who has sworn off kids because her "freedom" and narcissism are too important to her. Really, she probably just says she doesn't want kids because Anthony has always said he never wants kids and she forms all of her opinions around Anthony's so she can remain his bottom bitch and never have to get a real job again.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
No one should be encouraging this mentally ill whore to have kids. She's probably one of those roasties who has sworn off kids because her "freedom" and narcissism are too important to her. Really, she probably just says she doesn't want kids because Anthony has always said he never wants kids and she forms all of her opinions around Anthony's so she can remain his bottom bitch and never have to get a real job again.
Also, Nana is incapable of ejaculating into a female.

He's a HOMOSENSUAL, ya see?