• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Muscles Coming Back to NYC!

Forum Clout
Bitch would crush my head like a grape.

My Scottish cranium would explode like the lad from Scanners.

.... Maybe kiss you.
1000003854.png

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
what does she mean by meeting and coffee etc, do you have have to pay her for that? What's the appeal? Anyway I will chip in 10 bucks for Daniel if they let him out of the nut hut

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Hilarious how we all assume Missy is as horny as the rest of us autists on here. Reality is she's with Nana and sex probably isn't a priority.

I assume she's hard on the spectrum myself, zero libido, no interest in sex whatsoever - she's a grifter first and foremost. If she had a normal females libido or desires she'd have already moved on from Nana and queefed out a baby instead she's posting autistic photos of herself online dressed as a 14 year old boy (how old is she? a hard 30?). I don't doubt a couple lesbians have fallen hard for her and had their toughened dyke hearts broken when they've realized she's incapable of responding to their advances with anything other than a shrug and smile.

G

I assume she's hard on the spectrum myself, zero libido, no interest in sex whatsoever - she's a grifter first and foremost. If she had a normal females libido or desires she'd have already moved on from Nana and queefed out a baby instead she's posting autistic photos of herself online dressed as a 14 year old boy (how old is she? a hard 30?). I don't doubt a couple lesbians have fallen hard for her and had their toughened dyke hearts broken when they've realized she's incapable of responding to their advances with anything other than a shrug and smile.
It's funny to joke about her fucking niggers etc on the off-chance Nana browses here, reads it and has an erection-led heart attack, but unfortunately this analysis is much more likely on the money. I have a cousin who went through that "maybe I'm a lesbian" phase when she was a teenager and dressed exactly like that (skater boy) until she was about 23. Now she's in her 30s, terminally single and incapable of maintaining a real adult relationship for more than a year. She likes gaming and quilting and is probably on the spectrum.

Forum Clout
It's funny to joke about her fucking niggers etc on the off-chance Nana browses here, reads it and has an erection-led heart attack, but unfortunately this analysis is much more likely on the money. I have a cousin who went through that "maybe I'm a lesbian" phase when she was a teenager and dressed exactly like that (skater boy) until she was about 23. Now she's in her 30s, terminally single and incapable of maintaining a real adult relationship for more than a year. She likes gaming and quilting and is probably on the spectrum.

She's used to fighting off girls who want to be Anthony's next mid. She thinks she's scaring off the next tween that Nana is grooming.

Why won't he marry her?