• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy is Jesusing Hard Today

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Islam literally covers womens body head to toe with cloth because they believe so much in the sanctity of their bodies that men shouldn’t even see them. Meanwhile Christians in the US will say you’re fine if you have an abortion as long as you repent. Dumb fucking cunt.

Also this bitch DOESNT GO TO FUCKING CHURCH
you really getting into the Islam thing? I wanted to ask you in private but you mentioned it here so fuck it.

actually I'll save the rest for private (maybe), actually not here, but I know a lot about Islam & lived/worked in a Muslim community in my formative years, speak a bit of pashtun/punjabi... you can ask me if you want, not sure I can be bothered this second

Forum Clout
IMG_5371.jpeg
Exactly the type of classy image you’d expect from a bitch who gave up her entire life to live in a McMansion with a dago greaseball.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Perhaps the congregation might want to learn more about the heathen whore in their midst.

Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 8.48.59 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 8.48.53 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 8.50.50 PM.png

Ya know, i don't usually waste my time doing this someone, but she's a real nasty person; who a.) entire life is a mockery of the bible and b.) isnt very christian c.) wanna laugh at dead kids? well this is what a happens

Last edited:
Forum Clout
View attachment 200578View attachment 200579View attachment 200580

Ya know, i don't usually waste my time doing this someone, but she's a real nasty person; who a.) entire life is a mockery of the bible and b.) isnt very christian c.) wanna laugh at dead kids? well this is what a happens
Wow she actually signed up! I’d say leave the church alone. They are all about the free-pass system anyhow so they will forgive her past transgressions.

Notable how it doesn’t say, “Melissa Birrittella and Anthony Cumia.”

Last edited: