• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Flicks Her Bean To A New Dictator

Forum Clout
Lucas Gage is another friend of nick fuentez.

It cant be overstated how fucking gay they all are. None of them kids or support their community.

I know plenty of real "chads" who have lots of white kids and just shut up and do their jobs.

Nick fuentez does nothing but spread doomer philosophy about how the white race is ending. Le based!
Tweeting faggots, who want their gay, retarded Twitter personas to carry over into real life. But it never works, because it's gay, as are they.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
qaddafi_body_129752316.jpg

Gaddafi was sodomized with a bayonet, before getting shot in the head. You pick em well Missy

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's 32 °C here. I have a window shaker piece of shit for an AC and it's on its last legs. When the AC dies I promise I will shoot myself in the face with a gun that will kill me.

Then you'll be sorry.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Iraq is a 3,000 year old culture that up until recently never had a democracy and did just fine. Now that freedom ™️ was forced on them, their country is a mess
I forgot this was a missy thread and getting into some rant..
Fuck I hate this cunt, Libyans would circumsize her clit with an sks bayonet.

Last edited:

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Why am I even using my brain? They’re not.

That's the only sensible conclusion to come to with retards like this. Ant's still looking for daddy in his 60s since his own hated and abandoned him and Trump fills that void. Same thing with Joe. Missy just strikes me as a truly miserable piece of shit. She's probably always been an utter cunt for even being attracted to Ant in the first place but now the reality of approaching middle age as a childless, directionless live-in whore of a legitimate pedophile is surely starting to sink in, so she's incredibly bitter and being a an edgelord on Twitter by praising dictators is her outlet.

It's all incredibly pathetic shit.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I DEMAND that you feel sorry for me and my situation, babe. I wanna take care of my baby, babe. I wanna be a good father, girl. Duckets and dollas. ✊🏿 BLACK OR WHITE THIS BABY IZ MINNNNN3!