• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Celebrates the Olympics

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
How missy remembers the Olympics.

IMG_4766.jpeg

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
They want hot submissive types to blow loads in, not some noisy old sow who posts Hitler memes on Twitter.

I'm so glad Ant is stuck with this cunt. He probably feels afraid to leave her at this point. She's just set up camp in his house and waiting until he dies to get those sweet residuals now.

Enjoy nana!

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
This was objectively one of the most “American” moments ever. Jesse Owens fucking the rest of the group in their ass while Hitler watched on shaking from methamphetamine use. I think the story was the ride back with hitler in the car was dead silent.

Anthony/Missy and their ilk now are SO patriotic that they’ve looped around to now hating America? Did I get that right?
A nigger winning a race one time really makes up for their inability to form a successful civilization

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Her and Ant are such miserable angry fucks. If you want to live in an all white country so much, just move. Surely super successful and rich, life's never been better Ant can afford that.
If she ever leaves him she will immediately become a liberal and loving fags and stuff. All his exes are such phonies
they just sit on opposite ends of the couch and tweet this type of shit all day, occasionally looking up and saying nigs amirite?
What a miserable rage filled life

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
T
To be fair to Ant.

He's never had contact with an actual, non-parasitic, hard working woman. So he doesn't know there are genuinely decent women who want success and live their lives without trying to make a political statement out of it.

... What I'm saying is Ant is low-down retarded nigger scum.

Last edited:

lowend73

Forum Clout
T

To be fair to Ant.

He's never had contact with an actual, non-parasitic, hard working woman. So he doesn't know there are genuinely decent women who want success and live their lives without trying to make a political statement out of it.

... What I'm saying is low-down retarded nigger scum.
Jill the weather girl seemed like a saint compared to the chicks he has been with since. Granted they were both batshit, but Jill seemed like she really wanted Anthony to act like an adult and do better. He went from simping for her really bad, to bad mouthing her and being catty for what was basically his fault for breaking up