• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy and Nana Play with FireWorks

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
You know there was a time she was kind of cute and I would. But the more I see her - especially making that retarded soy face - the more I think I wouldn’t. She is falling apart at a rapid pace.

And yet it’s still better than nana deserves. He should be with Sue or with his first, better wife. Those are the only options that make sense.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Maybe if you are a dumb teen who hasn't grown out of fireworks getting hold of some is a cool event. For a 65 year old to think this is something cool to boast about is particularly retarded

Is it hard to get in the states for private use? I thought l here they only sell them at certain times of the year but it's not like there would be a year round desire or need for them anyway

Forum Clout
Nana what a little bitch of course Missy Man is driving the truck that she made him buy in her name. What a fruit hope he dies slow and miserable little mommy shoe wearing faggot.

sandlot_squints.jpg

RYMXWxM.jpg

She cant help herself limp wristed fruitcake..

XMYNz0l.jpg

:prance_md::prance_md::prance_md:
Wears his socks out on a boat in the bay/ocean just like black guys do. Hmmm...