• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy and a Jew

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I just explained to you the context of why its funny. The absurdity. You are also not Missy, a retarded racist who thinks theyre christlike. Shes retarded enough to take a photo like that. Thats whats funny.

I know dude. I'm just saying, look at this silly bitch wearing his religion in public. What a fucking creepshotable asshole.

late Pope Benedict | USCCB

Forum Clout
I know dude. I'm just saying, look at this silly bitch wearing his religion in public. What a fucking creepshotable asshole.

View attachment 218043
Relax. Some of us were raised Catholic and don't harbor ill thoughts/feelings about your tribe. In fact, I would say must of us don't. Just like most of us don't have problems with blacks, gays, trannies, Muslims, women, Mexicans, etc...

Forum Clout
He's making his way back to his first class seat while Uglyface Nolips can't seem to afford an exit row.

Imagine if this pussy bitch flicked a quarter on the ground and said "Go get it, Jewcifer."

No of course not, she took a creepshot since she's just as big a vagina as her vampire wife.
A jew would never pay for first class