• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missed it by a day. 9 years ago O&A ended.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
3oQmKNN.png
Fuck yeah you still got it! My #s were a bit off but not that far. Also like I said, there were hundreds of us bypassing the paywall so he wasnt getting paid for 10% or whatever of those views.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Fuck yeah you still got it! My #s were a bit off but not that far. Also like I said, there were hundreds of us bypassing the paywall so he wasnt getting paid for 10% or whatever of those views.
What happened to the 2 hour NYC crime report?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It’s literally a perfect example of the sum of the parts does not equal the whole.

Anthony’s downfall post O&A is due to laziness and ineptitude. Starting a business is hard and you need to be serious about it. He launched the new show a month later, which means they probably spent no time actually planning out what it was going to look like and instead jumped right to staffing and pricing.

The whole premise centered around “Anthony is already famous and everybody thinks he’s funny so we can charge a fee. People will pay.” When that didn’t work, they went for big name hires (Artie LOL) instead of paying the shows that were growing their base naturally like LOS. At the end of the day, they started off on a terrible foot because they were completely unprepared. The whole situation reeked of desperation.
Opie, for all of his faults, understood what made compelling radio, especially when he was 100% engaged. He wasn’t the funniest but he drove the show, talked up the bits, gave time to the listeners, gave time to actual funny people, and made the show feel like it was moving so fast you couldn’t turn it off. He also established an “us vs them” culture that made their relationship with the fans feel closer.

Opie can lead a successful show (when he wants to) but he can’t do it alone. Anthony’s best days are long gone and I don’t think Opie would be able to get anything worthwhile out of him anymore.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
. But not in any sort of intelligent way like an FBI agent or historian. It was race rants on the level of a 12-year-old who had just read the back blurb on a Colin Flaherty book.

Good point.

Taking the schwoogies or kikes to task in public is already a losing game. Someone like David Irving is immensely educated, has done decades of research of primary sources, and even has a tepid conclusion like "the holocaust wasn't as deliberate as cartoon villain Hitler ordering every jew's torture death," and he'd spent time and jail and was blacklisted from historian society.
If you're going to do it, you need to have both an enormous repository of stats, evidence, and a Cicero command of rhetoric to remain on the stage, since the sentiment of "he's a racist, just shut him up and deplatform him" is so baked into the establishment.

No reading. No discussions. No understanding of history beyond fiction movies. No caution. No calculated speech. The only stats he cites are the baseline belabored ones that people have become numb to. It's just some mutation of "I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS, THEY'RE ANIMALS!! OH, C'MON, YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!!!!!"
I personally wish people would just be honest and admit what a burden nogs are, but I understand that won't happen and you gotta either be supremely careful about how you breach it, or, do the easier option and just do what you can to be free from coons/leftists and just ignore news that will piss you off.

That, and the hypocrisy. A smarter man would have known his anti-nigger crusade was over when he has repeatedly acted like a nigger in his own life. One Google search proves Ant was a cracksmoking, school-failing, broken home spawned, lazy, woman-beating nigger. Then again, he probably wouldn't have done any of that shit to begin with if he was smarter.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
It’s literally a perfect example of the sum of the parts does not equal the whole.

Anthony’s downfall post O&A is due to laziness and ineptitude. Starting a business is hard and you need to be serious about it. He launched the new show a month later, which means they probably spent no time actually planning out what it was going to look like and instead jumped right to staffing and pricing.

The whole premise centered around “Anthony is already famous and everybody thinks he’s funny so we can charge a fee. People will pay.” When that didn’t work, they went for big name hires (Artie LOL) instead of paying the shows that were growing their base naturally like LOS. At the end of the day, they started off on a terrible foot because they were completely unprepared. The whole situation reeked of desperation.
Opie, for all of his faults, understood what made compelling radio, especially when he was 100% engaged. He wasn’t the funniest but he drove the show, talked up the bits, gave time to the listeners, gave time to actual funny people, and made the show feel like it was moving so fast you couldn’t turn it off. He also established an “us vs them” culture that made their relationship with the fans feel closer.

Opie can lead a successful show (when he wants to) but he can’t do it alone. Anthony’s best days are long gone and I don’t think Opie would be able to get anything worthwhile out of him anymore.
Opie has been doing Radio 📻 since he was 18, child 😯

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Opie by himself is just a hype man with nothing but music to pump up.. Which is fine, but he needs someone else in the room to impress and throw ideas on, in order to come up with truly evil ideas to get the word out and get inspired to cause some fawkin prawblums with his ole PALS. Thats why he wanted Sherrod or Cuban. He didn't just want to be a music jock, he still had some dadrock soccer mom talk juice in the tank but SiriusXM unfortunately put Roland before the show. Sick times we live in when someomnes freedom of speach can just be crushed by a corporaton and people cheer on canceling him because he accidentally stepped onto someone's Cake. You put a cake down on the floor, on the sidewalk.... It's literally called the SIDE WALK... A CAKE you're going to eat, you put it on the ground. And why was he sitting down there anyway? Is it because he was a lazy homeless person who wanted to lounge while the millionaires stood busy doing their daily work? And that idiot's stale Cake got in the way of Opie's fancy Skechers? Is THAT what happened? Sorry, I musta GOT LOST.