• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Meatball discusses his time on the Todd Show

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IIRC after Scott was shown the door, Todd brought in Meatballs, two chicks (Annie and Sheila) and some production guy “Fitz”, along with Monk and Cooper who were already there. In less than a year, Meatballs and Fitz were let go, and Cooper was transferred. I read somewhere that the PD, who let Todd do whatever he wanted, was also canned. Not long after this interview, Sheila was let go, and made it a point to @ mention Meatballs and Fitz on her tweet announcing her leaving. They brought that Jayde chick, who killed a listener, and languished in obscurity till PLJ folded and became a Christian station. Todd, Mr local New Yorker, bolted to Texas.

TLDR, Todd’s a hack.
All correct except Todd wasn’t canned and replaced with Jayde. After Todd pushed Scott out he tried to be the main man and failed. So after a year or two of shit ratings they “teamed him up” with Jayde aka making Todd the second banana again. Then they languished in obscurity before being fired.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
All correct except Todd wasn’t canned and replaced with Jayde. After Todd pushed Scott out he tried to be the main man and failed. So after a year or two of shit ratings they “teamed him up” with Jayde aka making Todd the second banana again. Then they languished in obscurity before being fired.

Yeah, should’ve worded that better. Didn’t mean to imply he got fired as well. Which is mind boggling in of itself. How did they not give him the boot after that first disastrous year?

Forum Clout
Now we have to believe you are a Scott & Todd chronologist too? Nice try Erock.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I remember someone posting this clip being listened to on Opie and Jim back during the Reddit days. Opie basically called Meatballs a sniveling little faggot and didn’t appreciate him talking shit behind Todd’s back. Opie probably realized he worked in a room full of Meatballs.
I listened, all Opie said was it was going to be tough to find work after bashing Todd like this but also conceded that most people would agree he had it coming

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I listened, all Opie said was it was going to be tough to find work after bashing Todd like this but also conceded that most people would agree he had it coming
Oh really? I remembered him being more hostile about the whole interview. I guess no wants to defend Todd.