• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ME: New Howard TV so I’ll check this out

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I just wanted to say that I also hate Fred. He’s fucking useless. Just a mean-spirited old curmudgeon. It’s fine to be mean and funny, but Fred wasn’t. He just sucked the fun out of the room with his bitterness and insecurity.

He ruins so many bits with his relentless spamming of drops and was such a sycophantic asshole. He’d blow Howard, Robin and Artie but pile on Sal or whoever like the gutless worm that he is. He’s a complete zero conedically. I really, really hate the guy.
He couldn’t take even slight criticism. I really like when any sort of digestive thing is brought up that he would play farting noises for two minutes.
Edit: just listening to one where they were breaking Ronnie’s balls for dying his beard so he snaps back at Fred to mock his whisky goat hairs on his chin. “Buuut we’re not talking about me, we’re talking about yoooouuu.”

Last edited:

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I wasn’t sure if you were talking about something else but Howard did find it by having someone look in the room. I like when they talk about how Howard refused to get involved with any contract negotiations on their behalves but “knew where every penny went.” Also Billy said he never had any desire to go back. I think he’s more upset than he led on. I liked the part where they discussed the confrontation with the Ren and Stimpy creator.
I also liked the origin story of the Jackie Puppet. Jackie was smart in knowing how to bring it to the show.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
He couldn’t take even slight criticism. I really like when any sort of digestive thing is brought up that he would play farting noises for two minutes.
If someone was called a baby, we’d get treated to the comedic brilliance of a shrill baby crying drop for 30 seconds, making everything else impossible to hear. Norris nails it again.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
If someone was called a baby, we’d get treated to the comedic brilliance of a shrill baby crying drop for 30 seconds, making everything else impossible to hear. Norris nails it again.
They were busting on KC for the gay poster so he starts playing a 30 second song clip. He fucking sucks, completely tone deaf to the room.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Hot take: I never thought Howard Stern was funny and all my radio friends who did were either nuts or screwing with me.
The Billy West and Jackie (and most of Artie's) eras were great but I defy anyone to watch this clip in full and find it funny:

The above eras of the show were great because those guys helped Howard be more funny and high energy. Estrogenic Stern on his own with the nudniks Fred and Robin is dog shit. That clip I posted is 4 years old: Ronnie's since retired and I have no clue who any of his new staff are and have zero interest in finding out.

Forum Clout
I remember Stern claimed Fred didn’t like Billy on air because he used to be the impression guy but stopped doing them until he hired Billy and then fag boy started doing them again. His impressions are one note garbage like when they trashed Grillo it was always just repeating “bayygked putato” over and over. He seems to really like mocking people’s voices but he just can’t do it right. Stop playing “baba boo-hiiy” 20 times when they’re bashing Gary, and the “Scoooootttt” one is fucking annoying. He’s not funny and I don’t understand his appeal in the least bit.
Even when they did pre-recorded bits, Fred always went sailing right past the obvious end point and kept going and going until he ran the joke into the ground. He'd also fall to pieces whenever he was the target. He'd be as ruthless as any of them when they were goofing on anyone else, but he'd immediately get all pissy-eyed whenever he was in the crosshairs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Even when they did pre-recorded bits, Fred always went sailing right past the obvious end point and kept going and going until he ran the joke into the ground. He'd also fall to pieces whenever he was the target. He'd be as ruthless as any of them when they were goofing on anyone else, but he'd immediately get all pissy-eyed whenever he was in the crosshairs.
When Benjy gets scolded for running in the hallways like a retard Fred has the audacity to say that he takes a lot of shit. “My whole life has been under the microscope here” then adds one example that he had asked Jackie not to bring up in the first place. (Rainbow Room fight with his beard)

Forum Clout
When Benjy gets scolded for running in the hallways like a retard Fred has the audacity to say that he takes a lot of shit. “My whole life has been under the microscope here” then adds one example that he had asked Jackie not to bring up in the first place. (Rainbow Room fight with his beard)
I once saw King Norris, completely by happenstance, playing at a local bar. We were on our way home from something, and we stopped in at the local watering hole, and the sign out front says "King Norris", and we were like "holy shit, that's Fred from Howard Stern, what the fuck is he playing HERE for?". It was a local sports-type bar, not ordinarily known for hosting live music. So we go in, and the place was packed with locals, and there's Fred's band in the corner, playing his gay brand of faggoty wuss rock. No one was paying any attention at all, and Fred was seething, and making little comments between songs..."some people might want to hear us" and etc. My buddy was hammered, and being pretty loud, and Fred says "hey, you mind keeping it down?" and my friend said "do something about it", and Fred gave him the stink eye all night. Didn't actually do anything about it, though. Man, they were just terrible, too.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I once saw King Norris, completely by happenstance, playing at a local bar. We were on our way home from something, and we stopped in at the local watering hole, and the sign out front says "King Norris", and we were like "holy shit, that's Fred from Howard Stern, what the fuck is he playing HERE for?". It was a local sports-type bar, not ordinarily known for hosting live music. So we go in, and the place was packed with locals, and there's Fred's band in the corner, playing his gay brand of faggoty wuss rock. No one was paying any attention at all, and Fred was seething, and making little comments between songs..."some people might want to hear us" and etc. My buddy was hammered, and being pretty loud, and Fred says "hey, you mind keeping it down?" and my friend said "do something about it", and Fred gave him the stink eye all night. Didn't actually do anything about it, though. Man, they were just terrible, too.
I love this story more and more every time you post it. Fuck Fred. King Norris more like Queen Norris.

Forum Clout
I love this story more and more every time you post it. Fuck Fred. King Norris more like Queen Norris.
We still laugh about it to this day. Fred, standing on a tiny platform in a local dive bar, like he was Dylan at Radio City, furious that everyone wasn't paying rapt attention to his gay, dull, pussy music. It was the funniest Stern show real life encounter I ever had. I also had two close encounters with Stuttering John during his 1990s HSS heyday, at a local rock club, and he smelled like shit, literally like he'd shit his pants. People were openly laughing and recoiling in disgust. That was way less funny. A dude who smells like ass once might just be having a bad day, but twice is a trend.

I used to sometimes hang out at the bar at a local chain restaurant where my buddy's GF worked, and one of the bartenders was Stern's personal assistant, around the time he did his first book. He even thanked her in the acknowledgments. But she refused to talk about him at all, other than to say he was "nice". She appeared on the show once, after an elevator run-in with John Amos, who played the father on "Good Times", a gig he did not like to be reminded of, apparently.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
We still laugh about it to this day. Fred, standing on a tiny platform in a local dive bar, like he was Dylan at Radio City, furious that everyone wasn't paying rapt attention to his gay, dull, pussy music. It was the funniest Stern show real life encounter I ever had. I also had two close encounters with Stuttering John during his 1990s HSS heyday, at a local rock club, and he smelled like shit, literally like he'd shit his pants. People were openly laughing and recoiling in disgust. That was way less funny. A dude who smells like ass once might just be having a bad day, but twice is a trend.

I used to sometimes hang out at the bar at a local chain restaurant where my buddy's GF worked, and one of the bartenders was Stern's personal assistant, around the time he did his first book. He even thanked her in the acknowledgments. But she refused to talk about him at all, other than to say he was "nice". She appeared on the show once, after an elevator run-in with John Amos, who played the father on "Good Times", a gig he did not like to be reminded of, apparently.
Howard was probably a nightmare to deal with on a professional level and she signed an NDA.

Forum Clout
Howard was probably a nightmare to deal with on a professional level and she signed an NDA.
She didn't say as much, but it was implied. We were kind of surprised that being Stern's PA didn't pay better, but he was and is a known cheapskate, so it's possible that he wasn't paying her at all. Good looking girl, though. Blonde, big Irish ass.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
She didn't say as much, but it was implied. We were kind of surprised that being Stern's PA didn't pay better, but he was and is a known cheapskate, so it's possible that he wasn't paying her at all. Good looking girl, though. Blonde, big Irish ass.
He probably came onto her “sarcastically” all the time. Sex obsessed weirdo.