• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mark Normand and crowd evacuated after man walks on the stage

Forum Clout
the "rip off people who paid to attend your comedy show and stage a panic" bit is a CLASSIC!

Screenshot 2024-01-25 174828.png

G

It was obviously a terrorist attacking and the brown faggot clammed up and pussied out at the last second.

Expect many successful terror attacks as the KIKES continue to flood the country with savages and then tell them America is evil.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
It was obviously a terrorist attacking and the brown faggot clammed up and pussied out at the last second.

Expect many successful terror attacks as the KIKES continue to flood the country with savages and then tell them America is evil.

Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What a desperate faggot. This show is going to bomb.
At first I said fuck him but you know what, who cares. I say FUCK the club who allowed this to happen. It’s not like Glover orchestrated this shit improptu. He asked the club and they STUPIDLY agreed to let him do it. Nice ruining your entire business for some nig movie, stupid.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
At first I said fuck him but you know what, who cares. I say FUCK the club who allowed this to happen. It’s not like Glover orchestrated this shit improptu. He asked the club and they STUPIDLY agreed to let him do it. Nice ruining your entire business for some nig movie, stupid.
He probably paid the club a ton of money to do it, can’t really blame them for that. Seems like everyone there was in on it except for Mark. I feel bad for Mark there because he was basically used as a plug for a show he isn’t involved in.