• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Man Who Consumes Propaganda, is Outraged by Propaganda.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Only August? You have 90 days until election day.

It was a different time for sure, but I was never much interested in politics back then. All the Obama talk back then was so boring to me. I didn't give a fuck. Trump to me was a massive joke in 2016. Like, I couldn't believe people were serious about him. Then he won, and that's when I started to care. It really just seems like it's not even about values and views. Intelligent, empathetic people are dems, and Lunk-headed, sister-fuckers are gop. MAGA heads are so fucking stupid they can't grasp the irony of wearing a "Never Surrender!" shirt of Trump surrendering...like...wut? lmao
Totally agree, although Dems are also the type to whine about guitar hero. Who wants to be around that, right?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
WJmVuFc.png
Further proof that he is anything but a Christian.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Reminder that Joe here did not vote until, what, 2020?

Joe and Anthony only got interested in politics when, in Anthony's case - a black man became president (his worst nightmare) and in Joe's case - somebody as retarded as him got a shot at being president. They're completely representative of people who purely see politics as a team sport. Dumb pair of moors.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Maybe you should do something useful with your life instead of taking over an entire forum with bitching about things that YOU SOUGHT OUT to read, like an obnoxious asshole.

Oh yeah that's right you're a selfish piece of shit so you don't care.
Can I ask..have you inserted the rosary beads into Nana’s asshole yet?

lowend73

Forum Clout
Maybe you should do something useful with your life instead of taking over an entire forum with bitching about things that YOU SOUGHT OUT to read, like an obnoxious asshole.

Oh yeah that's right you're a selfish piece of shit so you don't care
Thot, you are not fooling anyone with this religion grift. Stop clout chasing and get an actual life for yourself. Living with a quasi closeted faggot pedophile is not the move. Go find an older gent with actual money that contributes. Have some kids, etc. 10 years down the line, you will be kicking yourself in the ass. Living on Twitter and second rate podcasting is not the move.

Guilty by association, enabling man handed hoe