• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Man Who Consumes Propaganda, is Outraged by Propaganda.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6922.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah as opposed to Trump who was very transparent and never put his own propagandized spin on the shit he was doing. Anthony is just a freethinker maaaan. Thats why he believes Trump is the best President ever, will fix America, will deport all immigrants, is innocent in all of his criminal trials, is innocent in both of his impeachments, has no responsibility for Jan 6th, has no responsibility for COVID, completely closed the border, built the wall, brought America into a new era of prosperity…etc.

He’s just such a partisan hack but when confronted will hide behind the “Nooo both parties are bad and run by jews and don’t help us….BUT THIS PARTY IS BETTER”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yeah as opposed to Trump who was very transparent and never put his own propagandized spin on the shit he was doing. Anthony is just a freethinker maaaan. Thats why he believes Trump is the best President ever, will fix America, will deport all immigrants, is innocent in all of his criminal trials, is innocent in both of his impeachments, has no responsibility for Jan 6th, has no responsibility for COVID, completely closed the border, built the wall, brought America into a new era of prosperity…etc.

He’s just such a partisan hack but when confronted will hide behind the “Nooo both parties are bad and run by jews and don’t help us….BUT THIS PARTY IS BETTER”
So far it seems like neither side wants to win this election - Trump goes on old man rants about who knows what and after being told Biden needed to step aside for young and diverse leadership Kamala picks a VP that looks like every other old white man in government. It’s only august and both sides are heavy on the cringe. The ball washing of Walz I’ve seen so far it’s disgusting - he’s likes fishing! He’s a regular heartland type of guy! He’s “Americas uncle!”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
So far it seems like neither side wants to win this election - Trump goes on old man rants about who knows what and after being told Biden needed to step aside for young and diverse leadership Kamala picks a VP that looks like every other old white man in government.
Picking a gay dude, another woman, or even a jewish guy makes the ticket “too diverse”. You need balance. The kids and blacks can come for the black auntie and the liberal leaning boomers can relate to the fat white uncle who hunts.
It’s only august and both sides are heavy on the cringe. The ball washing of Walz I’ve seen so far it’s disgusting - he’s likes fishing! He’s a regular heartland type of guy! He’s “Americas uncle!”
Eh. Relative to everyone else on the ticket he’s the most normal guy. Doesn’t own a single stock. The first Democrat to be on a ticket since Jimmy Carter to not have a law degree. A goddamn high school teacher before becoming a congressman. This is way more humble than JD Vance going to Yale and being a Silicon Valley money grabber while faking being in touch with Appalachia. Or Trump being some “every man” when he’s never had to vacuum his own house. Or Kamala who, to put it very simply, is from San Francisco.

The Democrats clearly want to win this election and its why they replaced Biden in the first place

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Picking a gay dude, another woman, or even a jewish guy makes the ticket “too diverse”. You need balance. The kids and blacks can come for the black auntie and the liberal leaning boomers can relate to the fat white uncle who hunts.

Eh. Relative to everyone else on the ticket he’s the most normal guy. Doesn’t own a single stock. The first Democrat to be on a ticket since Jimmy Carter to not have a law degree. A goddamn high school teacher before becoming a congressman. This is way more humble than JD Vance going to Yale and being a Silicon Valley money grabber while faking being in touch with Appalachia. Or Trump being some “every man” when he’s never had to vacuum his own house. Or Kamala who, to put it very simply, is from San Francisco.

The Democrats clearly want to win this election and its why they replaced Biden in the first place
I’m still shocked people like Joe Cumia still believe Trump is a regular “every man” type of guy. Trump has been rich and gaudy since the 80s and cant do anything without someone’s help. Trump has never shopped or even been in a Wal-Mart. At least he doesn’t do the whole John Fetterman thing and dress like a slob and claiming he’s “blue collar” while being a trust fund rich kid that never even worked a blue collar job.

I’m looking forward to seeing how they spin Kamala and Walz as “heartland” type simple moderate democrats.

Also, I saw Walz was the lunchroom supervisor for the high school he worked at. I hope he got hit by tater tot’s and peas for two decades.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout

Does all this politics make you happy? (genine question).
I seem to remember your posts emitting a much happier vibe, I liked that!

To me, politics seems is a long-since corrupted means to end of having a society, & mainly a financial syphon upwards.

I'll take my answer ofline, & I'd still fuck your face..... but nah, serious answer please

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’m still shocked people like Joe Cumia still believe Trump is a regular “every man” type of guy. Trump has been rich and gaudy since the 80s and cant do anything without someone’s help. Trump has never shopped or even been in a Wal-Mart. At least he doesn’t do the whole John Fetterman thing and dress like a slob and claiming he’s “blue collar” while being a trust fund rich kid that never even worked a blue collar job.
I truly don’t get it, because unlike Fetterman, Trump doesn’t pretend to be blue collar or anything. He just exists and Brojoe types just assume he’s this blue collar sympathizing guy. The one strength he has speaking to the everyday person is when he talks about immigrants. It was a completely untapped market until he ran in 2016, and a lot of the Democrats vastly underestimated just how much the average person hates them.
I’m looking forward to seeing how they spin Kamala and Walz as “heartland” type simple moderate democrats.
I honest to god don’t know how this is gonna work out. They both hold very progressive / leftist ideas, and I think rather than running away from them, they’ll try to spin those ideas into ACTUALLY being the middle and “not radical at all”. (I.e, how is feeding kids in school radical?! How is letting women make their own choices radical?! You’re already seeing this spin happen)
Also, I saw Walz was the lunchroom supervisor for the high school he worked at. I hope he got hit by tater tot’s and peas for two decades.
The kids probably called him Mr. BALLZ

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What is "the main news outlets". Is your "main news outlet" Facebook? How did you manage to completely avoid any answer.
Facebook? You think im a boomer? Come on now. I mean ABC / CBS / NBC and Reuters / AP. Market watch I also use but they post a lot of stuff from outlets behind paywall.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I truly don’t get it, because unlike Fetterman, Trump doesn’t pretend to be blue collar or anything. He just exists and Brojoe types just assume he’s this blue collar sympathizing guy. The one strength he has speaking to the everyday person is when he talks about immigrants. It was a completely untapped market until he ran in 2016, and a lot of the Democrats vastly underestimated just how much the average person hates them.

I honest to god don’t know how this is gonna work out. They both hold very progressive / leftist ideas, and I think rather than running away from them, they’ll try to spin those ideas into ACTUALLY being the middle and “not radical at all”. (I.e, how is feeding kids in school radical?! How is letting women make their own choices radical?! You’re already seeing this spin happen)

The kids probably called him Mr. BALLZ
Yeah I’ve been seeing the spin so far of they aren’t radical, it’s you that’s the problem! Kamala was California left and Walz has run MN to be very progressive but he wears a camo hat sometimes so he’s a regular guy! the term “folksy” was used heavily yesterday for the old lunchroom monitor.