• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mama Raven’s special Mustang boy asks Ford for a backstage pass

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210801-062944__01.jpg

Dozens of tweets in Ford's mentions, this being the dumbest one.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Reminder: the Mustang is a pony car built for girls who just got their learner’s permit.

Pat stuffs all 300ish pounds of his hideous face and potato body into this undersized domestic rust heap and routine drives after drinking. This is because he thinks he’s “cool” and “enviable”. He looks like a manatee stealing a kid’s Big Wheel.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Reminder: the Mustang is a pony car built for girls who just got their learner’s permit.

Pat stuffs all 300ish pounds of his hideous face and potato body into this undersized domestic rust heap and routine drives after drinking. This is because he thinks he’s “cool” and “enviable”. He looks like a manatee stealing a kid’s Big Wheel.

He drives it to infuriate Honda drivers wherever he goes, child. Hush now.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'm not even an American, but I've been around enough to know that if a Mustang doesn't have an 8 Cylinder, it means two things:

- You are cheap

- You have no taste

- Your driving record or insurance rates prohibit it (see example #1)

- You are a teenage woman that will be texting at stop lights, hoping you don't actually have to race someone

Ford wants nothing to do with you, stlaker. Quietly now.

Quietly.