• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mama Raven’s special Mustang boy asks Ford for a backstage pass

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/940728250199920640?s=20[/URL]

1CA0D7A6-1D5E-40F5-B2FE-DAB45964257C.jpeg

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Is it me or did he take two pics of same car but one was in parking lot next to other peoples to make it looks like has has a few of them?
I noticed that as well. The special not fat boy knows how to take a picture.

I genuinely hope he makes a perfect beef wellington, but clutches his chest and keils over before his first bite.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I noticed that as well. The special not fat boy knows how to take a picture.

I genuinely hope he makes a perfect beef wellington, but clutches his chest and keils over before his first bite.
I want him to be pulling it out of the oven with his “Mama Ravens Special Boy” apron on. As he grabs it a SWAT team breaks in and shoots him thinking it’s a bomb. Fatties last vision will be his flawless Wellington hitting the bottom of the oven. Nikki then comes downstairs and thanks the officers for coming so quickly.

Forum Clout
Man, he really thought he was going to be a big social media star. Some resort in the Caribbean flying him out for an all-expenses paid vacation. Ford gifting him a brand new Mustang every year. Budweiser paying him a cool 5 figures to say he's drinking their White Claw ripoff. My sponsors pay me because they understand the importance of reaching my audience.

No bluecheck, an embarrassing Kiwi Farms thread, plunged into debt by a pointless lawsuit. No Patrick, I doubt the Ford corporation will be rolling out the red carpet for the big VIP anytime soon.

G

Man, he really thought he was going to be a big social media star. Some resort in the Caribbean flying him out for an all-expenses paid vacation. Ford gifting him a brand new Mustang every year. Budweiser paying him a cool 5 figures to say he's drinking their White Claw ripoff. My sponsors pay me because they understand the importance of reaching my audience.

No bluecheck, an embarrassing Kiwi Farms thread, plunged into debt by a pointless lawsuit. No Patrick, I doubt the Ford corporation will be rolling out the red carpet for the big VIP anytime soon.
Ford Motor Company loved my abortion thought experiment, child.,