• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lol what a little queer bitch boy. Why would you ever look like this fag and think you're hard?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Roll around half naked on the ground in BJJ training to make yourself into the next James Bond is their delusional fantasy. No different than Steven Seagal and these halfwit idiot actors who think they are real life action heroes and CIA assassins. Like if someone came up to you with a gun or knife you would immediately prostrate yourself on the ground underneath them and ankle lock them while they tapped to your submission and begged for mercy as your smoking hot young girlfriend cheered you on in front of a crowd of onlookers.

You know....instead of them just shooting you in the head....and then dying for being a retard.
these queers have the nerve to mock boxing when there ''fighting" is this

the pussys rarely throw punches
no wonder the Worm likes it
R.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
“The thing about Fury is he is an excellent boxer, maybe the best heavyweight ever. But he has no ground game. I could ragdoll him in seconds and break his arm pretty easily.” - Joe Rogan on 6’10 heavyweight champion Tyson Fury who is also more than 20 years younger than him.

I could be being a literal Jim here and you’re making a joke but wasn’t he saying that about Jon Jones fighting Fury? There’s no way this little bald roid monkey actually said that about him fighting Fury. He’d literally be crushed within 5 seconds, jiu jistsu or not.