• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Listening to Lady Di internship again

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
The Pedro Pascal interview makes me laugh every time. True, he’s a media darling fag now, but just hearing him say “You took my hat” is just too much at times. That and, when asking why Di was messing with her coffee cup, saying “Did you pour something in there?” I’ll give him this, he was a good sport about. More than that pawn douche was.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I hated how they pretended to care about her alcoholism. That’s why the first day was the best.
They were legit afraid she was going to get them suspended. She was shitting and puking on the walls and floors of the Sirius bathrooms that were for guests. At one point the actress American Ferrara walked into the guest bathroom to see Ladi Di fully nude and vomiting in the toilet and loudly retching. And she told security that a homeless person had broken into the building and O&A were called to explain themselves why they had a chaotic nude maniac commandeering the guest bathrooms. It probably didn't help that when O&A staff found out it happened they all burst into laughter.

They didn't know how bad her alcoholism was until the third day or so. When she could literally not even function for more than five minutes at a time before having to go to the bathroom or take a resting period. Opie even said at one point "all the times we yelled at her to get a job were us yelling an impossible task at her". Because they knew she could never hold a job anymore without major rehab.

Anyone got the call of Lady Di into O&J where she says that she is in the Navy? For some reason that one was killed off of YouTube.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They were legit afraid she was going to get them suspended. She was shitting and puking on the walls and floors of the Sirius bathrooms that were for guests. At one point the actress American Ferrara walked into the guest bathroom to see Ladi Di fully nude and vomiting in the toilet and loudly retching. And she told security that a homeless person had broken into the building and O&A were called to explain themselves why they had a chaotic nude maniac commandeering the guest bathrooms. It probably didn't help that when O&A staff found out it happened they all burst into laughter.

They didn't know how bad her alcoholism was until the third day or so. When she could literally not even function for more than five minutes at a time before having to go to the bathroom or take a resting period. Opie even said at one point "all the times we yelled at her to get a job were us yelling an impossible task at her". Because they knew she could never hold a job anymore without major rehab.

Anyone got the call of Lady Di into O&J where she says that she is in the Navy? For some reason that one was killed off of YouTube.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Her bathroom antics and America seeing her naked were fucking hysterical

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The Pedro Pascal interview makes me laugh every time. True, he’s a media darling fag now, but just hearing him say “You took my hat” is just too much at times. That and, when asking why Di was messing with her coffee cup, saying “Did you pour something in there?” I’ll give him this, he was a good sport about. More than that pawn douche was.
The Pawn guy sucked but them hyping her up by acting like it was some rare hat and shirt made me howl.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
She threw up in the sink because the toilet is only for 1 and 2.
Right. She puked in the sink but left the toilet stall open in case she needed to run into the stall to shit. Hence being completely naked the entire time as her body was shutting down. Also O&A kept purchasing her stuff to make her have diarrhea like "coffee coolattas" or whatever and buying her large food orders. Plus we know that she was binge drinking late at night and showing up to work hammered as well.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
The Pedro Pascal interview makes me laugh every time.
If you listen closely during the interview you can hear Opie tell someone something off mic. Then the door opens. Then you hear Anthony and Jim burst into laughter. And Anthony tries to say "what is she doing in here?" but can barely get the words out. Pedro Pascal ended up being a lead in multiple HBO/Netflix shows and movies but no one from O&A cared because entertaining themselves and the audience was more important than anything.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
If you listen closely during the interview you can hear Opie tell someone something off mic. Then the door opens. Then you hear Anthony and Jim burst into laughter. And Anthony tries to say "what is she doing in here?" but can barely get the words out. Pedro Pascal ended up being a lead in multiple HBO/Netflix shows and movies but no one from O&A cared because entertaining themselves and the audience was more important than anything.
Shit, Pascal was an up and comer at that time. I don’t think anyone would’ve thought he’d reach where he is now, but back then he was more than fair game. And yeah, it’s obvious these days they were manipulating callers and guests like Di for their own benefit. Which is fine, until they cringe and complain about them calling, when they’re the ones who called first. Jim’s exaggerated disgust is the worst.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Shit, Pascal was an up and comer at that time. I don’t think anyone would’ve thought he’d reach where he is now, but back then he was more than fair game. And yeah, it’s obvious these days they were manipulating callers and guests like Di for their own benefit. Which is fine, until they cringe and complain about them calling, when they’re the ones who called first. Jim’s exaggerated disgust is the worst.
WHO SAID THAT? In response to management telling them they can’t do something like make interns do pushups. WHHHYYEEE?