• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Listening to Lady Di internship again

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
edd03c1979602d3b879317dcbda2fbb5.jpg

The whole internship saga is 90% just Sam whispering shit into Lady Di's ear for her to say.

It's honestly funny looking back at Anthony & Jimmy horned up thinking they got a shot with Belle and coddling her. Then Sam pokes Di until she says she threw up in the sink. Every time the conversation starts to get sexy, here's Di to ask how much money her father makes per year.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Excuse me, Frank?

He did the same thing with Intern David. As much as I hate Sam more than anyone (and wish him cancer, etc), that shit was pretty funny.

Whenever Bobo was in studio too, most of his lines were coming from Sam.

There was one time David publicly waved off the Sam line and the show called it out.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
My favorite part of the internship was Ant yelling "Enough with the till! I hate the till!" Gets me everytime.
For me it's day 3 (I think) where Lady Di admits that she has "3 or 4 pairs of panties hanging in the bathroom". Ant cracks a quick joke about it, but other than that it's completely ignored. That's how much of a fucking disaster she was. Her hanging soiled panties were a footnote.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
For me it's day 3 (I think) where Lady Di admits that she has "3 or 4 pairs of panties hanging in the bathroom". Ant cracks a quick joke about it, but other than that it's completely ignored. That's how much of a fucking disaster she was. Her hanging soiled panties were a footnote.
Is that when she was saying she was telling Bobo about that on the phone. I fawkin howl imagining their phone conversations.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Whenever Bobo was in studio too, most of his lines were coming from Sam.

There was one time David publicly waved off the Sam line and the show called it out.
I forget the show but there was a time Bobo was obviously reading lines and then said one of his own and Anthony is like "you can really tell when it's his". Gets my ribs.

G

I forget the show but there was a time Bobo was obviously reading lines and then said one of his own and Anthony is like "you can really tell when it's his". Gets my ribs.
He wasn't wrong. But it was hilarious to hear the switch between Sam's generally funny lines and Bobo's idiocy.

edd03c1979602d3b879317dcbda2fbb5.jpg

The whole internship saga is 90% just Sam whispering shit into Lady Di's ear for her to say.

It's honestly funny looking back at Anthony & Jimmy horned up thinking they got a shot with Belle and coddling her. Then Sam pokes Di until she says she threw up in the sink. Every time the conversation starts to get sexy, here's Di to ask how much money her father makes per year.
It was the right call. No one wants to hear some vacuous black hole of entertainment talk about getting fucked on camera for the 100th time, especially one trying to frame it as some feminist statement. Ol Belle sure got the fuck out of that empowering work pretty quickly.