• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Last time Anthony Cumia was covered by the media

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
1701094605346.png

"Shhhhitttt"

You just know the tweets are already starting to percolate under that afro.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I can't believe he totally never even did this shit, and had evidence that prove he didn't do that shit, but the police -who he had vocally supported for years- made a point to "disappear" all of that evidence.
For all the shit he talked, Cumia really did have the pigs backing him to make what should be a crime worth spending in jail.

Holy shit, his appearance has really declined over the past eight years.
Mr. Cifaretto, you are absolutely correct

Forum Clout
Yeah Sam. He was always the guy watching 2 girl 1 cup and following Chris Chan in 2006. I was the one who brought all the WWE and reality shows to the table.
Are you going on record to say you aren't a fan of 90 Day Fiancé? Jim & Sam always elicit the giggles when they discuss that show for two hours!

Forum Clout

It sounds so sinister. I mean, I guess because it is, and we've just become numb over the years.

"We begin with the arrest of a former Long Island shock jock. Anthony Cumia, of Opie & Anthony fame, is accused of strangling and assaulting a woman."

That's the kind of thing that you hear come as the lead story on the news, but you don't pay attention because that kind of shit happens all the time, but they say the name and have to append why they're famous, so you remember the person. And most times, your brain just clicks and you think, "Yeah, I guess that person probably was a piece of crap outside of that one thing that they were briefly famous for."

The fact that it's reported by News 12, which is just above a high school A/V club's morning announcements, is perfect for somebody of Anthonys' legacy.