• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Keith the cop destroyed Anthony's life.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Answer my question first. Don't deflect. What did I pilfer from Anthony. Go on, now. Git.
You tell me, kike! You're the one pilfering, stupid.

I don't need to deflect with you, BenDovid. You do a fine job of constantly encircling yourself... Just like the circle k kosher kikery. Stamped right on your lil midget hand wrangling meme forehead.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You tell me, kike! You're the one pilfering, stupid.

I don't need to deflect with you, BenDovid. You do a fine job of constantly encircling yourself... Just like the circle k kosher kikery. Stamped right on your lil midget hand wrangling meme forehead.

Aight then.

What was the grimiest thing you saw the Marescas do?

Who do you know from Flushing.

Forum Clout
Aight then.

Who do you know from Flushing.
Again with this Danny? I don't wanna ruin anyone's lives. I'll tell you what I said last time, they said you an actual good guy albeit paranoid. Ofc most of the people I was doing business with back then were Asians. But they ofc didn't go to flushing. They were at tech Stuy and science. I'll drop two names as they moved back to Asia. Steve K. And J Ang.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
It boggles the mind that 20 year NYPD sergeants retirement to places like this or coral gables. They then have the audacity to blame negroids for working the system.

There's that scene in Arrested Development where the rich woman asks "what could a banana cost?"

Every person I've ever known who worked for the government is like that, except they're talking about their retirement.

I used to work with this dude who was ex-military, and he'd spent the better part of his life traveling all over the world, setting up electronics for the military. Real beautiful places, like Hawaii and Italy. The US military has an incredible amount of infrastructure in Hawaii, and it all needs constant maintenance.

He retired from the military, then came back not once but twice. So he was getting:

1) retirement money from the US government

2) health care, forever

3) and a shiny new job doing the same work that he used to do, but basically getting paid almost 300%. (The first 100% was his government retirement plan, the other 200% was the paycheck he got from the new gig, which was the same as the old gig, just paid better.)

All of it work from home, of course.

I wouldn't be surprised if his retirement package was worth about $3M and he was pulling down another $250K a year on top of that. All for making all-expenses paid trips to Hawaii (mostly) to be sure some widget was functioning properly on some military base. Imagine if your job entailed flying to Honolulu and staying in a nice hotel, and all that's expected of you is that you adjust the antenna on some telecommunications gear. And the job is completely impossible to outsource because nobody else knows how to work on it AND you can't get access unless you've got a Secret Clearance.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Oh I have another one too:

On my first government contracting gig, they flew me to Sacramento, where the state capitol is. I arrived, and when I checked in at the front desk, I hadn't been cleared to enter the building. So I got back in my rental car, intending to fly back home. I call up my boss, and he basically freaks the fuck out and says "I DON'T CARE IF THEY'RE NOT READY, that's their problem not our problem, get back in your car and sit there until they get you access."

And so I did.

It took them SIX WEEKS to get me access.

Sitting in the lobby was a little fucking weird, so I just got into a rhythm where I would show up at their office, ask if they had my badge yet, and when they didn't, I'd just walk over to the Starbucks and twiddle my thumbs for about five hours or so. "Call it a day" about 1-2pm, rinse and repeat.

We were billing the government $250 per hour, or $10,000 per week, plus airfare and expenses, including my hotel.

I talked to another guy who did this stuff, years later. I was working in an unsecured building, and he told me that he'd done gigs in secured buildings where it was like that for MONTHS. Where it would get to the point that he would write down what he was supposed to be there to do, and then he'd hand that to someone that had access, they would type a few commands on the keyboard, come back, repeat. For months on end. He also couldn't bring any electronic devices into parts of the office, like phones or laptops.

"Access to SCIFs is normally limited to those individuals with appropriate security clearances.[6] Non-cleared personnel in SCIFs must be under the constant oversight of cleared personnel and all classified information and material removed from view to prevent unauthorized access.[7] As part of this process, non-cleared personnel are also typically required to surrender all recording, photographic and other electronic media devices. All of the activity and conversation inside is presumed restricted from public disclosure.[1][8]"

Forum Clout
I know a Steve K. Didn't go to school with him though. J. Ang? No fucking clue. And if the Steve K is who I think it is, we never hung out enough to be friends. He was a friend of a friend. So there ya go. People who "knew" me and I "was friends with" lmao
Dude, you have a severe persecution complex. Steve k was a gangster of Ill repute. I said he didn't go to flushing. All my Asian associates went to the big three or schools like Franny Lewis. Papa Ng was the son of a hard-core triad. I was just letting you know that I understand the neighborhood. I have no idea why you get so offended over this shit. I'm assuming you grew up in flushing, if that's the case we can play this silly game all night. I just want dirt on that pig Maresca.

Forum Clout
There's that scene in Arrested Development where the rich woman asks "what could a banana cost?"

Every person I've ever known who worked for the government is like that, except they're talking about their retirement.

I used to work with this dude who was ex-military, and he'd spent the better part of his life traveling all over the world, setting up electronics for the military. Real beautiful places, like Hawaii and Italy. The US military has an incredible amount of infrastructure in Hawaii, and it all needs constant maintenance.

He retired from the military, then came back not once but twice. So he was getting:

2) health care, forever

3) and a shiny new job doing the same work that he used to do, but basically getting paid almost 300%. (The first 100% was his government retirement plan, the other 200% was the paycheck he got from the new gig, which was the same as the old gig, just paid better.)

I wouldn't be surprised if his retirement package was worth about $3M and he was pulling down another $250K a year on top of that. All for making all-expenses paid trips to Hawaii (mostly) to be sure some widget was functioning properly on some military base. Imagine if your job entailed flying to Honolulu and staying in a nice hotel, and all that's expected of you is that you adjust the antenna on some telecommunications gear. And the job is completely impossible to outsource because nobody else knows how to work on it AND you can't get access unless you've got a Secret Clearance.
I've heard from friends of my in the navy where jets would dump tones of fuel in the ocean before score season. Dwight was the last true patriot.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

2) health care, forever

Yeah but that guy could never relax and do kratom.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Dude, you have a severe persecution complex. Steve k was a gangster of Ill repute. I said he didn't go to flushing. All my Asian associates went to the big three or schools like Franny Lewis. Papa Ng was the son of a hard-core triad. I was just letting you know that I understand the neighborhood. I have no idea why you get so offended over this shit. I'm assuming you grew up in flushing, if that's the case we can play this silly game all night. I just want dirt on that pig Maresca.

Ha. You OK dude? You did this last time too. All I said was, one was at best an acquaintance and the other I am unfamiliar with. I'm not sure why you're being such a pussy about names. Who the fuck cares. Watch this. STEVE KIM!! STEVE KIM!!!! Who fucking cares. Your story keeps changing anyway. First, it was you knew friends of mine from high school and now it's some random Asian people I never heard of and went to different schools.

Who's Papa Ng? What does Patrice have to do with this?