• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Keep Lying to Yourself Stupid

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Sound's like 20's Cumia was the grandfather. Anthony was born 61, so his dad had to be born around the late 30's.

My family was here for the late 1890's. Does that mean we have more of a claim to America?
Unironically yes.

Its strange. My family came over here around the late 1800's too. When people talk about slavery I never think about myself because, shockingly, my ancestors had nothing to do with it! And neither did yours, which is why I assume you also don't care about it. However, this literal fucking darkie who came here 40 years later think people are talking about HIM when they mention slavery.

Again. Nana doesnt live in whiteness. He LARPs as it. So everything white people did, from slavery to rocketships, is his own.

Forum Clout
I don't keep up with nana's ragebait-induced slop but where's he getting this "white people are being replaced" thing from? That seems to be his main obsession recently. I know he's always hated blacks but his "they're replacing us!" thing seems to be new.
Nana's close to death, destroyed whatever professional reputation he built, moved away from all his friends & brother, his sister has cancer so he's not seeing her anymore because that would make him feel bad & is never having kids with his weird neo-christian not wife, who he barely seems to tolerate.

So he's latched onto this apocalyptic coping mechanism: "when I die, the "white" race dies with me. That'll show all you that I was right and you were wrong!"

He wants to lecture people about being "replaced", while also bragging about how he spent his entire adult life never having kids to avoid dealing with responsibility: He's amazing.