• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Keep Lying to Yourself Stupid

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5359.jpeg

Forum Clout
So Nana is upset over niggers "invading" and "replacing" "his" people? Now, I admittedly don't immerse myself in tweets and pop-culture garbage, so maybe they're invading and replacing my people in that sphere, but here in my corner of the real world, FNs are still FNs, and not really any more annoying than they were before. I mean, they're FNs, and that isn't really news. So what, exactly, is he so afraid of?

Forum Clout
So Nana is upset over niggers "invading" and "replacing" "his" people? Now, I admittedly don't immerse myself in tweets and pop-culture garbage, so maybe they're invading and replacing my people in that sphere, but here in my corner of the real world, FNs are still FNs, and not really any more annoying than they were before. I mean, they're FNs, and that isn't really news. So what, exactly, is he so afraid of?
Don’t you get it? The F/N situation is critically important. If you don’t spend your entire day to day existence tweeting about nigger criminals, how else would we know that black people commit crimes? Thankfully nigger criminals like Anthony Cumia are doing their part to ensure the survival of the white race.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Per Google:

The Cumia family name was found in the USA in 1920. In 1920 there was 1 Cumia family living in New York. This was 100% of all the recorded Cumia's in USA.
Not only is Cumias family lineage not connected to slavery (Something he constantly harps on, "DONT BLAME ME", when no one ever would or is.), but he isnt even connected to fucking segregation. It ended by the time his grandfather / father was born AND he lived in the North AND hes a fucking dirty immigrant. His racism shit is SERIOUSLY just all insecurities at not being white or having any connection to America.