• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Katt Williams on Joe Rogan

Forum Clout
I had to quit when Rogan started declaring how much he loves "mechanical vehicles." I don't know what a non-mechanical vehicle is. Skateboard?
LOL I made it to this part too. They were talking about electric Rolls Royces, and Rogan said he didn't want one, which somehow led to him blathering about mechanical machines. The years of massive doses of concentrated weed extracts have cooked Rogan's brain. He can barely stay focused for more than a few seconds, and he never stops marveling in wonderment at everything, like a retarded kid seeing a carnival Ferris wheel for the first time. And that Katt guy wasn't exactly showcasing his own attention span either, as he was just babbling about nonsense like he was some wizened tribal elder, and not a badly-fried comedian.

And skateboards have ball bearings, and use friction and stuff, so whoa, wow, man, so they ARE like mechanical vehicles. Who first came up with THAT idea, you know? Like "let's put wheels on a platform and ride it".

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I had to quit when Rogan started declaring how much he loves "mechanical vehicles." I don't know what a non-mechanical vehicle is. Skateboard?
1709356683502.png

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
LOL I made it to this part too. They were talking about electric Rolls Royces, and Rogan said he didn't want one, which somehow led to him blathering about mechanical machines. The years of massive doses of concentrated weed extracts have cooked Rogan's brain. He can barely stay focused for more than a few seconds, and he never stops marveling in wonderment at everything, like a retarded kid seeing a carnival Ferris wheel for the first time.
Those first couple of minutes he was just repeating what Katt said and then they start "the craft" fart huffing. I assume at some point they will talk about weed in space with gorillas fighting.

Forum Clout
I couldn't get past the first 30 minutes of this shit. Once they started talking about ancient alien and the pyramid being a power plant I turned it right off.
Does it become interesting at any point? Or did Katt say all the interesting shit he had to say in the Sharpe interview?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Agreed. Sharpe directed the flow of that interview while Rogan just launched into "bRo sPace iS wEiRd, hUh?"
I don’t know what happened to Rogan over the years but he seems to blankly stare a lot when it’s not one of his friends or someone super famous. Almost like he’s partially brain dead from harmless weed or disinterested and just running through a list of generic interview questions/statements.

Sharpe was engaged and actually listening because he wanted Katt on his show. He clearly did his homework. Rogan wasn’t listening because the only reason he brought him on was because Katt called it out with Sharpe.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I don’t know what happened to Rogan over the years but he seems to blankly stare a lot when it’s not one of his friends or someone super famous. Almost like he’s partially brain dead from harmless weed or disinterested and just running through a list of generic interview questions/statements.

Sharpe was engaged and actually listening because he wanted Katt on his show. He clearly did his homework. Rogan wasn’t listening because the only reason he brought him on was because Katt called it out with Sharpe.
I didn’t get all the way through the Rogan one but I managed to get probably about 2 hours in, maybe a little less, and they hadn’t discussed anything about Katt’s comments on Sharpe’s podcast. I did however listen to Rogan’s talk with Soder and it got brought up almost immediately by Soder himself, which I found strange.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Wait no a vehicle is a machine and therefore mechanical in nature so the term "mechanical vehicle" is redundant.
You ever think about how your body is like a mechanical vehicle transporting your brain around? Lifting kettlebells is like getting a bigger engine and then you smoke weed to supercharge it? Gorillas must be like tanks, dude. Imagine a gorilla astronaut but on weed.

I think he likes "mechanical vehicles" because his little legs take him forever to get anywhere.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout

Back in 2012/2013 when Rogan brought on one of his comedian buddies (the depressed one who later killed himself), at the beginning of the podcast Joe was marvelling at how "delicious" water is.

Given how he probably is braindead owing to his low IQ and weed intake, it's no wonder he needs to take nootropics to get his midgetbrain working.