• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Karl Heberger from 'Who are these podcasts?'

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I blame all you faggots. When these idiots covered Opie for the first time (back on the old sub) we were happy someone outside our universe could appreciate the autism. But this retard got galvanized by the attention and thought it would be a good idea to put himself in the spotlight of the PEST ARMY MOTHAHUCKA!!!!!!

He is the embodiment of a leech. I don’t dount their hate of Opie, it’s not a hard thing to feel. But it’s obvious this clown yucks it up for clicks and to cozy up to Anthony. It puts into perspective how far Ant has fallen. Ballwashers like these would have been relegated to at most a short phone call on da Show. Now they’re hanging out irl and calling into each others shows.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I blame all you faggots. When these idiots covered Opie for the first time (back on the old sub) we were happy someone outside our universe could appreciate the autism. But this retard got galvanized by the attention and thought it would be a good idea to put himself in the spotlight of the PEST ARMY MOTHAHUCKA!!!!!!

He is the embodiment of a leech. I don’t dount their hate of Opie, it’s not a hard thing to feel. But it’s obvious this clown yucks it up for clicks and to cozy up to Anthony. It puts into perspective how far Ant has fallen. Ballwashers like these would have been relegated to at most a short phone call on da Show. Now they’re hanging out irl and calling into each others shows.
I will admit I enjoyed the first time they were shown on the sub and am embarrassed even thinking about that. I am also embarrassed for ever thinking Opie is the worst one.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I will admit I enjoyed the first time they were shown on the sub and am embarrassed even thinking about that. I am also embarrassed for ever thinking Opie is the worst one.
I will admit too that I didn’t have a problem with them for the exact reason i described: It seemed like people out of the loop dunking on Opie. But then you realize they’re Cumia ballwashers and not some “nobodies” who just happened to find O&A. Any true O&A pest who had Ant reach out to come on his shitty network would make a scathing roast as a response. “Are you really that desperate for talent you’re inviting on a nobody podcaster because i shit on your old host?”

G

You're right to do that. Karl got lucky by covering the right people at the right time which allowed him to get a boost from two autistic internet communities that had hate boners and would slurp up anything that affirmed their hatred. He dunked on Opie and got a boost from the pests, and then he dunked on Maddox and got a boost from The Dick Show sub.

If neither of those two things happened there would have never been the momentum for his shitty podcast to be anymore known than Friday Night Tailgate or whatever Dan's stupid NFL podcast was called.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I will admit too that I didn’t have a problem with them for the exact reason i described: It seemed like people out of the loop dunking on Opie. But then you realize they’re Cumia ballwashers and not some “nobodies” who just happened to find O&A.
My exact feelings, brotherman. When I first heard of some podcast review show covering Opie and turning him into a regular because he stunk so bad, it was fairly amusing. Then I learned that they had Cumia on and was like, "Eww Nana's that desperate for attention?" Then more shit came out that these faggots were deliberately trying to game the system from the start and that makes me fawkin loathe them way more than I humanly should.

Shills and fakers :mel_sm:, the lot of them.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
he dunked on Maddox and got a boost from The Dick Show sub
Karl still collaborates with Dax (Dick’s deadname) even after Dax came out as pro-pedophilia and chose an out and proud pedophile (Vito the fat virgin attention whore) as his co-host. They should all meet an agonizing demise.

G

Karl still collaborates with Dax (Dick’s deadname) even after Dax came out as pro-pedophilia and chose an out and proud pedophile (Vito the fat virgin attention whore) as his co-host. They should all meet an agonizing demise.
There is so much Dick shit I am out of the loop on. I listened to TDS until the lawsuit was over then tapped out completely. I didn't even listen to the celebratory episode it was all leading up to. At that point it was clear Dick had fucking nothing outside of the "goss".

As much as I hate Maddox I'd cut him the same slack as I would Opie these days. I tried listening to one of the rebooted BP shows with the fat wop/pedo guy, and it's just as awful as TDS was. And I'd still say the original show was a classic.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
At that point it was clear Dick had fucking nothing outside of the "goss".
Dax can only be funny if he has a completely unsympathetic faggot like Maddox to play off. Dax takes himself way too seriously, just like Maddox, but it wasn’t as obvious back when Dax was working him on the old show. Once Dax started getting the slightest bit of pushback from listeners and his subreddit, he had a thermonuclear meltdown.

Did you hear about Jamie Lynn Hughes outing him as a guy who loves getting fucked by women wearing strap on dildos? She also said he gets off on fellating vibrators and goes to Burning Man to suck cock.

A lot has happened over the past few years.

G

Did you hear about Jamie Lynn Hughes outing him as a guy who loves getting fucked by women wearing strap on dildos? She also said he gets off on fellating vibrators and goes to Burning Man to suck cock.
No, lmao. The most I could get from the JLH stuff was that Dick was trying to proposition her for a threesome with 80s girl. I didn't know about the buttfucking. The KF thread was too big to figure out how to get to the good stuff. There was a time even KF was ballwashing him, then I check it later out of curiosity and he's a full blown cow.

It's not surprising though. I always thought there were a lot of parallels between BP and O&A, and it turns out that goes as deep as Dick and Ant like having things shoved up their asses.