• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Karl From WATP

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Karl is a an unfunny crypto kike grifter, but SJ is a trash human being and deserves anything negative that happens to him in life.
Stuttering John is a half-retarded, half-dead alcoholic stroke victim. He's well and truly fucked. Gay Karl doing 2 hour EMERGENCY STREAM beg-a-thons because he noticed John had a stain on his shirt doesn't do anything to advance the autistic radio discourse, as it were

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
A list of Stuttering John’s accomplishments:
1. Went from an intern to a major featured character on arguably the biggest and most influential radio show of all time just because he had a stutter and his friend recommended him for the job.
2. Had a major record deal despite being painfully mediocre at music.
3. Toured around the country doing stand up for hundreds of thousands of dollars per year while not actually having an act and doing about 20 minutes. Veteran comics like Nick Dipaolo were on the bill yet John still made more than them.
4. Became the announcer of the Tonight Show back when it mattered despite saying “niggerless cage” in the audition tape.
5. One of the most popular Stern characters of all time to this day.
6. Truly the embodiment of the American dream as Artie put it.

Karl’s accomplishments:
1. Ballwashing Ant.
2. ????

Sex Offender Joe

I ❤️❤️❤️ Anthony Cumia!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Forum Clout
Another person you faggots are just jealous of.
Keep being miserable pricks lmao