• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Karl From WATP

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
VOgWiWD.png

I GUESS STUTTERING JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN DOESN'T UNDERSTAND

WHEN YOU COME HOME FROM WORK, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HANG YOUR KEYS UP!!!!!

NOT LEAVE THEM IN YOUR PAAAACKETS!!!! STUTTERING JAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

WHAT A FAUX-PA, STUTJO!!!!!!!

HEY ORANGE, WHAT DO YOU AND THE POTATO THINK ABOUT THIS? CAN SOMEONE CALL CELERY AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY????

FUCKING HACK

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout
VOgWiWD.png

I GUESS STUTTERING JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN DOESN'T UNDERSTAND

WHEN YOU COME HOME FROM WORK, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HANG YOUR KEYS UP!!!!!

NOT LEAVE THEM IN YOUR PAAAACKETS!!!! STUTTERING JAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

WHAT A FAUX-PA, STUTJO!!!!!!!

HEY ORANGE, WHAT DO YOU AND THE POTATO THINK ABOUT THIS? CAN SOMEONE CALL CELERY AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY????

FUCKING HACK
Those shit teeth

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I remember there was a live event where he and Anthony were on stage in front of a crowd watching and dissecting clips from Opie's podcast and it was the most cringe inducing thing I've ever seen.

Imagine that is what you're bringing to the stage. Clips of someone else's podcast who has been more successful than you in life.

Last edited:

sinbad

Accomplished comedian sinbad
Forum Clout
I remember there was a live event where he and Anthony were on stage in front of a crowd watching and dissecting clips from Opie's podcast and it was the most cringe inducing thing I've ever seen.

Imagine that is what you're bringing to the stage. Clips of someone else's podcast who has been more successful than you in life.
They did a whole "live" show on stuttering john

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Yeah but JAAAAHHHHHHNNNN got drunk and then told a lie! SO YOU TELL ME WHO'S THE VILLAIN GUH HUH HUH HUH HUH

Karl is the retard who makes his friends, co-workers and strangers look at a lame ass video on his phone, while he stares at you to make sure you're having the correct reaction to all his favorite parts.