• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a reminder that Anthony Cumia was legitimately outraged when others didn't agree with his "go as low as 13" sentiment

Forum Clout
He’s a pedo above everything else. Much like how Michael Jackson was a pedo. A seriously fucked up dude who projected in public but when he got to any space private turned into a little 11 year old boy. His fake sex stories, his fawning over women, his babytalk, calling his mother “mommy”…the dude is just utterly mentally childish. So of course, if he thinks of himself as a 12 year old, he’s gonna wanna fuck “other 12 year olds”.

You would think fucking a 40 year old woman as a youngster would open up to them. It somehow did the opposite and made him disgusted by them, viewing them as offshoots of his predator. And he views literal children as his “saving grace” to relive the childhood his nigger daddy robbed from him.

When Legion of Skanks first joined his network and did shows from his basement, Anthony would often be in the background with Dani. Watching their interactions seriously creeped me out, he was constantly pawing at her and putting his arm around her, whispering in her ear and gazing at her like a fucking puppy. It really looked like a 12 year old boy with his first girlfriend, anxiously asking "are you mad at me?"

G

When Legion of Skanks first joined his network and did shows from his basement, Anthony would often be in the background with Dani. Watching their interactions seriously creeped me out, he was constantly pawing at her and putting his arm around her, whispering in her ear and gazing at her like a fucking puppy. It really looked like a 12 year old boy with his first girlfriend, anxiously asking "are you mad at me?"
Every relationship story I've heard and every girl I have seen Nana with has more red flags than a CCP parade.