• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just a reminder that Anthony Cumia was legitimately outraged when others didn't agree with his "go as low as 13" sentiment

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
It's kind of fun to watch Ant worm his way into far right media right as the right is hyper fixated on the problem of transgender women and groomers. He's almost as uncomfortable when the topics come up as he would be watching a woman strip.
Nana getting eaten by her “own” will be quite the most predictable outcome. He’s not important enough or relevant enough to look the other way.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Honestly, I still think he was fucking with them.
He was trying to come across as straight. So in his faggot brain he doesn't understand that adult men want adult women. Even some women in their 40s and 50s can still look hot where guys of most ages are chasing after them. But most adult men are not lusting over the 9-13 age range that Anthony would push on the show. Anthony imagines that for men the hottest means youngest because he doesn't understand heterosexuality. He legitimately thought that to "fit in with the guys" meant describing the youngest pussy possible because when it comes to women and girls he's clueless and inexperienced.

Anthony's talking about straight sex was always deviant because he can't help reveal his aversion to normal sex. So he would create these bizarre lies like ripping off the condom during sex and girls not noticing. Or faking blowing loads in his wife but instead just pulling out and her not suspecting anything which makes zero sense. Or his 'go to' move in his sex tales and escapades was always eating pussy because that doesn't involve his dick functioning for a woman.

Anthony is definitely a queer. His entire obsession with young girls is just his way of dealing with his self loathing over being a pissy eyed faggot.

Forum Clout
It's kind of fun to watch Ant worm his way into far right media right as the right is hyper fixated on the problem of transgender women and groomers. He's almost as uncomfortable when the topics come up as he would be watching a woman strip.
I like how ol Joey Rogz is supposed to be like anti-degenerate Based conservative redneck now, but it's funny how he goes well out of his way to ignore one of the worst types of degenerates of all.

Which is of course the fucking of children. Which AntH used to do as much as possible, and would indeed do again if his next orgasm wouldn't immediately be fatal.

Because of his age and poor physical situation.

Forum Clout
He was trying to come across as straight. So in his faggot brain he doesn't understand that adult men want adult women. Even some women in their 40s and 50s can still look hot where guys of most ages are chasing after them. But most adult men are not lusting over the 9-13 age range that Anthony would push on the show. Anthony imagines that for men the hottest means youngest because he doesn't understand heterosexuality. He legitimately thought that to "fit in with the guys" meant describing the youngest pussy possible because when it comes to women and girls he's clueless and inexperienced.

Anthony's talking about straight sex was always deviant because he can't help reveal his aversion to normal sex. So he would create these bizarre lies like ripping off the condom during sex and girls not noticing. Or faking blowing loads in his wife but instead just pulling out and her not suspecting anything which makes zero sense. Or his 'go to' move in his sex tales and escapades was always eating pussy because that doesn't involve his dick functioning for a woman.

Anthony is definitely a queer. His entire obsession with young girls is just his way of dealing with his self loathing over being a pissy eyed faggot.
There was a segment where the gang was talking about children's TV shows, and there was nothing sexual involved, and Nana kept trying to shoehorn in a gag about "jerking off to iCarly". Everyone just ignored him, until Jimmy sincerely asked him "what's wrong with you?". Or when he'd tell the stories about taking a teenager to his class reunion, or when his barely legal "girlfriend" was admitted to the pediatric ward, and the hospital staff eyed him warily. The goal was to let his male pals and colleagues know that he was really, really into the young stuff, as in his mind, that's the ultimate in heterosexuality, because he doesn't have any real idea how normal heterosexual men think.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Anthony is definitely a fag, but then he likes really young girls. It's a tough one man. I wonder how many creeps out there lust after grown men, but also are down with fucking underage girls? Seems like a really weird dichotomy on the pervert scale.

Last edited:

midwit

Forum Clout

Agree with most of this but came to a different conclusion.

I don't think he's gay. I think he's just genuinely attracted to children, and he probably assumes that most of us secretly yearn for a barely-pubescent 13 year old but society keeps us from saying it. He felt the rush of fame and power giving him permission to get away with saying these "hard truths" out loud.

His visceral and non-ironic disgust of the physicality of middle-aged women is definitely not some trivial thing. I guess I can see both genuine pedo and gay as possibilities. Nobody he has ever lived with has had any genuine moral regard for sexuality though, despite being "conservative" (lol) they are Fox News conservatives. If he were gay who would he be embarrassed to come out to? His brother? He swapped GF's with his brother and has therefore probably tasted his cum ffs.

Nah. Ever since he got his first whiff of Dawn-muff in California, he's been on the pedo train. I retract my previous statement from the above paragraph. He's just a pedo. Plus he fucked Sue Lightning bc it was just around. He goes out of his way and puts real effort in to fuck the youngin's (the catfishing etc).

Last edited:
G

Remember Stetten saying he used to chastise her for having "cellulite"? No shit, faggot. All women do, even swimsuit models. The homosexuals in the media airbrush it out because they're revolted by female bodies too. Women store fat in their thighs, asses and chests. Unless she's a serious anorexic, she's going to have a dimple here or there. The only "women" Anthony is attracted to are those with the bodies of pre-pubescent boys. It all goes back to Treefort Richard, his first love.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’s a pedo above everything else. Much like how Michael Jackson was a pedo. A seriously fucked up dude who projected in public but when he got to any space private turned into a little 11 year old boy. His fake sex stories, his fawning over women, his babytalk, calling his mother “mommy”…the dude is just utterly mentally childish. So of course, if he thinks of himself as a 12 year old, he’s gonna wanna fuck “other 12 year olds”.

You would think fucking a 40 year old woman as a youngster would open up to them. It somehow did the opposite and made him disgusted by them, viewing them as offshoots of his predator. And he views literal children as his “saving grace” to relive the childhood his nigger daddy robbed from him.

G

Not to mention they can obviously feel it, even if they're drunk. He was lying.
He was definitely loying.

One thing that always made me very suspicious of Anthony was the fact that he immediately wanted to settle as soon as the divorce attorney wanted to bring up his sex life.

My sex life is embarrassing because the majority of the girls I've been with are either the whitest of French speaking trash from Montérégie or Montréal. Not to mention the common Minneapolis trash. And I've done gross stuff with them. I'm talking weird stuff. Butt stuff. But I sure as fuck wouldn't give up the kind of settlement that Nana did just so nobody heard it. Another thing that's extremely suspect about it is the fact that if it was nasty like my scenario was, you would think a shock jock would want to lean into that. If I was on the op and Anthony show and there was actual court documents talking about how I like to stick my rod into insane hairy French poozle, I would be reading that shit on XM word for word. I would make an entire week of shows just out of my sexcapades that were recounted under oath.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He was definitely loying.

One thing that always made me very suspicious of Anthony was the fact that he immediately wanted to settle as soon as the divorce attorney wanted to bring up his sex life.

My sex life is embarrassing because the majority of the girls I've been with are either the whitest of French speaking trash from Montérégie or Montréal. Not to mention the common Minneapolis trash. And I've done gross stuff with them. I'm talking weird stuff. Butt stuff. But I sure as fuck wouldn't give up the kind of settlement that Nana did just so nobody heard it. Another thing that's extremely suspect about it is the fact that if it was nasty like my scenario was, you would think a shock jock would want to lean into that. If I was on the op and Anthony show and there was actual court documents talking about how I like to stick my rod I to insane hairy French people, I would be reading that shit on XM word for word. I would make an entire week of shows just out of my sexcapades that were recounted under oath.
It makes 0 sense. If he was reluctant for his threesome escapades to come out why did he proceed to openly tell them on the air for years after, no less confidently bragging about them?

Oh right. Because it was Anthony telling those stories on air where he could lie. And not him telling these stories in a court where a lawyer will remind him based on her testimony there were actually 2 men and 1 woman there, not 2 women and 1 man.

G

It makes 0 sense. If he was reluctant for his threesome escapades to come out why did he proceed to openly tell them on the air for years after, no less confidently bragging about them?

Oh right. Because it was Anthony telling those stories on air where he could lie. And not him telling these stories in a court where a lawyer will remind him based on her testimony there were actually 2 men and 1 woman there, not 2 women and 1 man.
I agree and I am pretty confident that Anthony didn't want to bring it up because he was the "lucky Pierre".

For those of you who don't know what a lucky Pierre is, it's the guy in the middle who takes it up the butt while he's fucking someone else.

I bet you a thousand bucks Sue didn't have to Google that lol.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Anthony is definitely a fag, but then he likes really young girls. It's a tough one man. I wonder how many creeps out there lust after grown men, but also are down with fucking underage girls? Seems like a really weird dichotomy on the pervert scale.
Remember Stetten saying he used to chastise her for having "cellulite"? No shit, faggot. All women do, even swimsuit models. The homosexuals in the media airbrush it out because they're revolted by female bodies too. Women store fat in their thighs, asses and chests. Unless she's a serious anorexic, she's going to have a dimple here or there. The only "women" Anthony is attracted to are those with the bodies of pre-pubescent boys. It all goes back to Treefort Richard, his first love.

Above all, Ant is disgusted and horrified about the bodies of menstruation-aged women in a way no heterosexual could be. Nature wouldn't allow us to be that way. I wonder if Ant had a traumatic event in childhood, like saw a bloody tampon in the toilet. It's safe to assume Roe wasn't the cleanest woman, may have had more yeast than a ball of dough. Dawn surely only learned proper care in health class.