Just a quick reminder that Jim Norton isn't a funny comedian.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I'm hoping that Jimmy's next stand-up special finally addresses the question of whether or not he sucked all the neighborhood boys' penises as a youth. He's always been so ambiguous and vague about it, and the possibility certainly exists that much of is current personality was shaped by being molested as a child and liking it. Perhaps he'll discuss it in a humorous and mature manner, like how that Hans Gatsby fella does. People really like that kind of humor these days, or at least they pretend to.

Barring that, I hope he'll stick with his tried-and-true bits like his love of trannies, big meaty clits and "clear stuff", as those gags never get old even after hearing them hundreds and hundreds of times.
Nick Mullen has a somewhat similar story but it's conveniently him receiving the blowjob. But Mullen does have molested child vibes, maybe he was a victim

Jim, at any age, was willing and probably initiated it. You can't molest the willing. Uncle Paul is less Jim's own sublimated pedophilia than Jim re-creating his molester he seduced and fell in love with as a child

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

that nigga blessed if you ask me ❤️
He’s not even a naturally funny person, his whole act and persona is just stolen from others (especially Colin and Jim Florentine) and his “humor” is all based on him being some sick pervert.
Not entirely true because you’re forgetting Otto in there. Remember when Otto went on the show and claimed Dice stole the dirty nursery rhymes bit from him? His best friend Jim never addressed it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not entirely true because you’re forgetting Otto in there. Remember when Otto went on the show and claimed Dice stole the dirty nursery rhymes bit from him? His best friend Jim never addressed it.
That is true, but majority of his persona was stolen from living with Jim Florentine. The “did ya?” And “we heard you!” Is all Florentine. I’m sure his whole love of Ozzy & Black Sabbath was ripped from Florentine. Norton said he liked the Village People growing up. Sabbath was not on his radar.