Joe's D Day

And why would they have his ashes if he died there? And why hang onto them for 80 years?
LOL yeah, the guy's widow just sat on his war ashes for eighty years, then traveled to France when she was 99, with her 80 year old son in tow, then allowed some oily goober to snap a quick pic of her dumping her dead husband's ashes on the beach. That happened. He was fantasizing about this bullshit the whole way there.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
"Unfortunately to rent a motorcycle in France..."

This bovine piece of garbage thought he would waltz into France and they'd be like, "Oh look, an obese American who couldn't be bothered to learn the first thing about our driving laws. Who cares if he has no valid license here! Please do give him the nicest bike in the lot! Oh and you're a U.S. veteran! That's a big discount for you, sir!"

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

This bovine piece of garbage thought he would waltz into France and they'd be like, "Oh look, an obese American who couldn't be bothered to learn the first thing about our driving laws. Who cares if he has no valid license here! Please do give him the nicest bike in the lot! Oh and you're a U.S. veteran! That's a big discount for you, sir!"
This was literally him in the rental office:

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
IMG_7865.jpeg
IMG_7866.jpeg

Bonus Dan sighting.

IMG_7867.jpeg

[weakly mutters something after being mortally wounded]
Joseph Cumia: [leans in closer] What, sir?
Captain Miller: Joe, peel this... peel it

Captain Miller: This Cumia better be worth it. He'd better go home, cure some disease, or make a pact for an allowance with his little bro or something.
Who are you guys?

104th Potato Peeling Battalion sir, here to set up field kitchens.

Get rid of that crap, grab yourself some weapons and follow me.

This is a bit of overlooked hilarity considering, well, everything else.

What kind of dope just thinks they can hop on a boat to France and rent a motorcycle as a foreign national?

Today’s takeaway. We can watch Band of Brothers, Saving Pvt Ryan, The Longest Day, Fury etc… and enjoy the hell out of them (if WWII history is your thing) but it doesn’t come close to hitting home until you visit the actual locations that were depicted in the movies.

My day was like this…

St Mere Eglise (82d airborne museum)
Utah Beach (USA landing)
Sword Beach (UK landing)
Omaha American cemetary.
Omaha Beach
Point Du Hoc (US Rangers)

Posting pics and some video below. It was an amazing tour that ALL Americans should try to experience. D-day was 80 years ago but it’s one of those things that should never be forgotten. The sacrifice, hardship, loss of life and uncommon valor , 19yr old kids with rifles running headlong onto a fortified beach full well knowing they may be killed at any moment, is something this world (hopefully) will never see again. This was one of my top 3 experiences in my lifetime. I’m blessed for having the opportunity to experience it. #NeverForget”
Look, I really appreciate Joe blowing our minds by letting us know that visiting actual landmarks is more valuable than watching TV, that’s some very deep and post-worthy knowledge, but Fury??? 80 years of WWII movies and his fourth example is a 2014 Shia Lebouef movie? Joe is just an endless well of stupidity, and just when you think he’s exhausted the hilarity, he comes at it from a completely new angle.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
I really wanted to shit on Joe for having the audacity to stop for a picture when he's pouring out some other dude's ashes, but I'm pretty sure he's using the bottle to collect beach sand.

It's still retarded though. He knew way in advance he was gonna visit this place and didn't think to bring a better container to snapshot than his fucking old man medicine bottle.
I'm just gonna pretend that Joe poured out ashes from a vitamin bottle and then kept the urn and stole some sand