• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Matarese bombs on stage while livestreaming, blames audience, tries to kill live feed

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Prophet Mohammed's SAAW's wife Khadeejah, was his boss, and very wealthy (self-made).

1000001223.jpg

Forum Clout
Dude is just fucking bored, and bored of his own failings. Instead of like finding a wholesome hobby or something he's actually good at he continues headbutting a wall and gets his wife to prescribe him happy pills in desperation.

He should just be security for a mall or grocery store. Loitering youths? Joe will walk them real quick with his act. Or the violent youths will bludgeon him, both humourous outcomes.
Remember when he was restoring furniture and trying to sell it on Craig’s List? This guy needs a friend or two.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
This is so cringe.

Joey Matarese used to come down to my friend's basement in Cherry Hill, NJ when we were teenagers to watch all my friends play in their band. I think Joey played guitar too. Unfortunately, I was never there when this future comedy genius was hanging out with the gang. I only found out about it later when I was playing YouTube clips of him getting smashed by Nana and Jimmy.
Jesus, we might know each other dude. I grew up in Cherry Hill and he was a year older than me. I don't remember him, but my good friend is older I should ask if he remembers him. I gotta look thru his yearbook if he still has it and see if we can find him.

Forum Clout
Would dudes out there really be happy with their wives not only making more than them, but substantially more?
I don't think the comfort is worth the perpetual humiliation.
Leeching off women is based.
Dude is just fucking bored, and bored of his own failings. Instead of like finding a wholesome hobby or something he's actually good at he continues headbutting a wall and gets his wife to prescribe him happy pills in desperation.
Impossible.

Forum Clout
Do you have a link for a brothaman?
Unfortunately not, this is years back, before he had the radio show. He was still in NY doing the podcast from his house. Maybe 2016, 2017ish?

Edit: looking at my history, looks like the two eps of The Nick DiPaolo Show I listened to with Matarese were episode 118 (1/25/16) and 126 (3/21/16). There were probably others but I’d probably start there.