• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Matarese bombs on stage while livestreaming, blames audience, tries to kill live feed

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
The Italian Stallion alpha's some mom with her kids. "Comedy doesn't work with children around." Nice adapting to your surroundings, stupid.

7:50 forward is the most uncomfortable part
8:35 he fumbles trying to shut off the livestream & minimize humiliation

Joe humbly explains what actually happened since you can't figure it out from watching it yourself, civilian child.

Why are comedians so bad at comedy?

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Comedians do that thing where they upload clips of them owning hecklers (obvious plants) to YouTube with a title like "Comedian OWNS heckler!!" even though the comedian is them and it's their own channel.

Joe should do that but upload this clip. That'd genuinely be funny. People tune in to watch an epic owning but it's just Joe stuttering and embarrassingly turning off the camera.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
The second clip of him looking at his viewer count and saying "where is everyone" is humiliating. Not only because nobody gave a fuck, but because he thinks people are going to drop everything to watch him walk down the street.
He was offering comedy Skype lessons during the first part of Covid. I can’t imagine anyone would sign up for that.

Forum Clout
He was offering comedy Skype lessons during the first part of Covid. I can’t imagine anyone would sign up for that.
He started that before Covid, I remember him talking about it on DiPaolo’s podcast years ago. DiPaolo was in disbelief. Matarese’s appearances on his podcast were great, just a complete sad sack getting reamed by an all-time ballbuster.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Does anybody have the clip of Joe's wife talking honestly to Joe about her thoughts on his career? She didn't even seem angry and was very matter-of-fact about it. She fucking destroyed him.
They brought it up on LOS. It was on his podcast because Jay was wondering why the fuck anyone would upload that clip on their own free will.

Forum Clout
YTMDYyB.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Matarese makes me appreciate other comics more. Jim Norton and Bob Kelly have fucking awful acts but somehow have comedy careers. They can spit out a line every once in a while. They can laugh at themselves. Matarese lacks all of that and he’s been doing this for 10 years now. Just give up, or even better, just kill yourself