• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim's "wife" giant feet

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
2023-12-14_17h34_03.jpg

Abominable.jpg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
That face from profile in first pic to full on is horrendous! No amount of makeup can cover that Nordic masculinity not even with a paint roller! Those hands are as big as it's feet. You can tell the chest, shoulders and arms are dying to be muscular and toned. Zero percent femininity in this thing. The hair is the only part that could be construed as neutral to feminine otherwise every inch is Scandinavian viking raid berserker which Fim will soon experience when that giant backhand is swung like Thors hammer cock and that size 13 foot is stomped down before those man arms are lock him up in a full choke until he taps out for a newly loaded credit card.

That second pic is truly frightening!

G

fawk I looked at the wrong chart i thought it was a 13.
If you hadn't worked it out, I'm the clownfootster sniff
I guess growing up in London had its advantages. Plenty of negros, so no trouble finding Air Max in 11s and 12s. Who said they're good for nothing?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
That face from profile in first pic to full on is horrendous! No amount of makeup can cover that Nordic masculinity not even with a paint roller! Those hands are as big as it's feet. You can tell the chest, shoulders and arms are dying to be muscular and toned. Zero percent femininity in this thing. The hair is the only part that could be construed as neutral to feminine otherwise every inch is Scandinavian viking raid berserker which Fim will soon experience when that giant backhand is swung like Thors hammer cock and that size 13 foot is stomped down before those man arms are lock him up in a full choke until he taps out for a newly loaded credit card.

That second pic is truly frightening!
His ancestors are weeping in Valhalla