• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim's Fella has hit the wall

turdstew

Forum Clout
D8CPxFi.jpeg
She was a Scandanavian girl

Forum Clout
I tried to watch it. Jimmy is having a new mattress delivered, but he's concerned about the mattress guys seeing the "tinkle" stains on his old one. Then his mighty Nordic he-bride started writhing around on the bed with a stuffed animal, and I had to tap out. Look how the "&" in NIkki & Jim is surrounded by a heart. That could be the single gayest thing I have ever seen.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
I like the way Norton purposely went to stores to ask dumb questions of people just doing their jobs to create 'confusion' and 'hilarity' because he genuinely thinks that's how 'reality' TV is made instead of it being entirely scripted and full of sub-par actors who 'act out' the roles - and this is from a dope who works in an industry that uses 'prep-burger'... moron.

Once again, endless fighting and jump-cutting because these two kweebs have no life, no interests and nothing worth seeing in video after video.

The paid for comments are hateable trash, here's Norton's alt:
Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 12.05.30 pm.png

Jim & Sam level insights:
Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 12.04.50 pm.png

Absolute wretchedness:
Screen Shot 2024-02-21 at 12.05.13 pm.png

Forum Clout
Once again, endless fighting and jump-cutting because these two kweebs have no life, no interests and nothing worth seeing in video after video.
"The married life, amirite, fellas? Like when your wife always leaves the toilet seat up. Man, I hate that! Or when she's nagging you for sex, but your asshole is killing you, but she just won't let it go. It sure is a struggle sometimes."

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Towards the end Jim was putting some electric device in his mouth to make his tongue stronger (it was weird, they didn't really explain it). Nikki goes "he'll put that thing in his mouth for 30 minutes, but he only puts my dick in his mouth for 5". She didn't use those exact words, but that's what she implied.

Anyway, that Nordic dude is just going to town on poor old Jim.