• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jimmy Kimmel takes the Pat approach

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pretty much everyone involved in this and those that are taking it seriously are faggots.

View attachment 174697
I feel like even with the list it won’t be any kind of big thing because the list doesn’t mean everyone on it is guilty of sex trafficking / sex with minors and they’re just listed. Some people on the list are just people that worked for him and didn’t do anything illegal related to all the serious allegations.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Pretty much everyone involved in this and those that are taking it seriously are faggots.

View attachment 174697
People think the leaked list is going to be a bunch of names and next to them describing in graphic detail how many kids they slept with, where, when, etc. Fact is is the list is being released “as is” - It’s going to include innocent business associates, victims of Epstein, his employees…and of course then the people he abused children with. But this distinction won’t be made in the released documents.

Edit: Nigger beat me to it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The difference is is that black women don’t believe Cosby raped anybody. He’s framed by sluts or white supremacists. This is genuinely how they think and gets levied towards all other celebrity blacks who misbehave. It’s much easier than realizing blacks who are successful are just as evil as successful whites.

Nobody cares about Clinton because its not surprising. The connection has been known about since before 2015 and it’s not like they’re accusing Jimmy Carter or Obama or something. Clinton already had the rape and murder accusations surrounding him so no one was shocked he was associated with Epstein. It’s the same shit as Trump being associated with him. There would be more talk about it if it were at all shocking.
But that’s what’s so weird - he’s a two term well known president and he’s been linked to so many affairs / sexual assaults / etc for decades that it’s just accepted. Very “That’s our Bill!”

Very true with black people - especially black women that can’t accept any black celebrity doing anything wrong. Chris Brown beat the shit out Rihanna and Ive heard women actually say “she had it coming” like it’s justified. Same with R.Kelly who has been up to nasty & illegal shit with women since the 90s. “But I like his songs! He can’t be bad!”

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
People think the leaked list is going to be a bunch of names and next to them describing in graphic detail how many kids they slept with, where, when, etc. Fact is is the list is being released “as is” - It’s going to include innocent business associates, victims of Epstein, his employees…and of course then the people he abused children with. But this distinction won’t be made in the released documents.

Edit: Nigger beat me to it
I agree. I think most of the names are going to be people that nobody has ever heard of but the internet will use at a checklist of people to harass mercilessly. Lots of collateral damage.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He’s been gearing up to get on the right wing grifter train when his NFL career ends. He’s such a baby that it’s not just his personal beliefs, he is trying to court media attention and parlay it into something.

There was that big thing last year where he gave Travis Kelce the nickname “Mr Pfizer” for promoting the vaccine. And he went out and just said “Haha yeah thats a funny nickname” aka rolling with the punches like a normal person. Which caused Rodgers to sperg out and challenge him to a debate on the success of vaccines.

You’re a fucking ball kicking retard. Stick to that.
Brett Favre was way cooler than him. Sending pictures of his dick to and harassing female sports anchors.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

View attachment 174697
nobody was saying that until jimmy stepped on the rake like a dipshit and got angry at the implication he might not like them released. I hope the release makes jimmy cry on the air again like a faggot.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
nobody was saying that until jimmy stepped on the rake like a dipshit and got angry at the implication he might not like them released. I hope the release makes jimmy cry on the air again like a faggot.
I dont think most of these people freaking out even watched the clip. Aaron was just suggesting that Jimmy might be getting nervous about who he might know on the list more than Jimmy actually being on the list. Especially since Jimmy is friends with Epsteins former chef.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I dont think most of these people freaking out even watched the clip. Aaron was just suggesting that Jimmy might be getting nervous about who he might know on the list more than Jimmy actually being on the list. Especially since Jimmy is friends with Epsteins former chef.
yea he wasn't even making that strong an implication, it's bizarre that Jimmy overreacted like that, basically falling for the oldest trick in the book to create a story, and being outfoxed by Aaron Rodger.