• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jimmy and Thor podcast tour

G

It surely can't go that far back. The early days of the Morning Jam - Jim was in love with a girl working in a diner.
They didn't meet in person until around 2018 it seems. They were "face timing every day" from 2016 till then. They tried to make it sound romantic, like a couple of teenagers separated by an ocean, instead of what it was - a 50 year old creep paying a confused 19 year old gay boy to jerk off on webcam

Forum Clout
1000016619.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Shouldn't the more deserving question be how can Viqueen endure Fim 24/7?!

My guess is he/she/it is essentially sexless in regards to Fim Horton. 50+ gay man burnt out on lifelong degeneracy's, needs more and more sodomite profanities to even get a half hard-on let alone maintain it. Imagine having to hear those echoing snot inhalations every five minutes and then looking over and it's Fim brooding, sulking and yelling about Big Gay Oinkerson and Bob Kelly poking fun at his sham marriage and pathetically awkward, ill natured displays in front of a camera while spitting fire and Nordic cum unfollowing and deleting their numbers and writing them off mentally as if they never existed.

To Viqueen, Fim is merely an alien headed stepping stone. It takes a handful of ecstacy and bottles of booze to actually penetrate Fim's asshole on a rare occasion at "her" own behest. And that's probably only out of sheer rage that she has to endure Fim at all.
I don't know if you heard it but they talked about Jim texting them both on The Bonfire. He just said "I really appreciate you guys talking about us." They don't know if it was sarcasm or not. Then they both responded with something referring to Jim and Alan as "you guys" lol. I think Bobby and Jay are on the sssssssccccumbag list.