• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim & Sam Live Listening Thread 7/8/2024

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Sam did a deep dive on smackdown to open the show and is looking forward to tonight's Raw. Jimmy didn't participate

Jim is also looking forward to tonight's raw, but not the wrestling kind.

All I know about Jim and Sam is that they used to discuss 90 days fiancé every single show which I found very odd. But knowing what I know now, Jim was probably using it as research material to bring his husband into the US.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jim is also looking forward to tonight's raw, but not the wrestling kind.

All I know about Jim and Sam is that they used to discuss 90 days fiancé every single show which I found very odd. But knowing what I know now, Jim was probably using it as research material to bring his husband into the US.
They used to cover that gay show a lot on O&A near the end. Nothing more manly and real than watching a show about matchmaking on TLC

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
They used to cover that gay show a lot on O&A near the end. Nothing more manly and real than watching a show about matchmaking on TLC
Yeah but did you see Paola's fawkin' tits????

:brothaman_sm::image_9253::image_9248:

No, because I don't watch the show and radio is an audio medium. However nice they may be therefore doesn't justify 45 mins of 90 day fiancee talk. Im slowly realizing I never even liked the old show SNIIFFFFFFF

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah but did you see Paola's fawkin' tits????

:brothaman_sm::image_9253::image_9248:

No, because I don't watch the show and radio is an audio medium. However nice they may be therefore doesn't justify 45 mins of 90 day fiancee talk. Im slowly realizing I never even liked the old show SNIIFFFFFFF
It really was just those last years between 2012-2014. An abundance of just watching Youtube or TV shows on the air and not even bothering to explain it because they figured someone would end up syncing the audio with the show to post on Youtube later.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
It really was just those last years between 2012-2014. An abundance of just watching Youtube or TV shows on the air and not even bothering to explain it because they figured someone would end up syncing the audio with the show to post on Youtube later.

They just didn't care at the end. I remember Anthony once saying that people could look up the youtube videos on their own if they want to follow along, as if the listeners of a radio show were stupid for not realising this.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I remember Anthony once saying that people could look up the youtube videos on their own if they want to follow along, as if the listeners of a radio show were stupid for not realising this.
The entitlement the Bros. cumia felt was unparalleled. This was the Joseph lane era.

I actually think they thought Ant would be making a million a year until he was 70.

Whoops

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The entitlement the Bros. cumia felt was unparalleled. This was the Joseph lane era.

I actually think they thought Ant would be making a million a year until he was 70.

Whoops
It’s funny how the whole “shock jock” era has come and gone and will obviously never come back. Try explaining what a shock jock is to some 25 and under, they would probably think Joe Rogan is a shock jock. At least it makes me happy to know Howard Stern has to spend a good amount of time, energy, and money for the rest of his life trying to hide what he did for decades on the radio since he has to keep up with his new safe “clean” image.