• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Thievery List

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This was an okay post, but it was a poor man's version of this thread:
maybe it was ripped off for some cheap ribs? Jury's out for that.

Nice passive aggression about a year old Guest thread, stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He did that at SNL? I knew when George did that it was based on Larry but not where he did it. I always assumed it was a shitty job.
If you watch the first couple seasons of Seinfeld George is played more as a woody Allen type character and I think this was the episode Jason Alexander finally realized George is Larry David. Jason went to Larry about this script as being unbelievable and nobody would ever do and Larry told him it’s believable because he did it.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
If you watch the first couple seasons of Seinfeld George is played more as a woody Allen type character and I think this was the episode Jason Alexander finally realized George is Larry David. Jason went to Larry about this script as being unbelievable and nobody would ever do and Larry told him it’s believable because he did it.

seaseon 4: The Contest