Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

TorpidSloth

It's over for Norton. I can't approve this picture, as a heterosexual male. This is probably the gayest thing from him I have ever seen. The picture speaks a thousand words. Look how happy he is, I should be glad but I don't, because he is a self hating faggot you see
Haha, what a queer. All those years raging against "fucking bitches" on the radio, pretending he wanted a relationship with a woman, talking about "fat, juicy tits" etc. Miserable and lying. All he wanted was a big-dicked Scandinavian guy to pound his keester and then run him a bubble bath. And he still won't admit he's a homosexual. Incredible self-deception.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Haha, what a queer. All those years raging against "fucking bitches" on the radio, pretending he wanted a relationship with a woman, talking about "fat, juicy tits" etc. Miserable and lying. All he wanted was a big-dicked Scandinavian guy to pound his keester and then run him a bubble bath. And he still won't admit he's a homosexual. Incredible self-deception.

It's funny because he won't admit he's gay but also doesn't call himself straight anymore. If you're getting fucked in the ass by a man who has some feminine qualities does that make it "not gay"? I guess according to Norton logic it does.

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Serious questions:
Does he get fucked in the ass?
Does he fuck "her" in the ass?
Do they suck each others' dicks?
Do they jerk each other off?

I have so many more questions.

Does he wash the shit off his dick with "her" piss?
Does "she" wash the shit off "her" dick with his piss?

*EDIT:* Got my pronouns wildly wrong.

Last edited:

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Serious questions:
Does he get fucked in the ass?
Does he fuck "him" in the ass?
Do they suck each others' dicks?
Do they jerk each other off?

I have so many more questions.

Does he wash the shit off his dick with "his" piss?
Does "she" wash the shit off "her" dick with his piss?
When Jim starts explaining how he loves the smell of his own ass on his "wife's" dick, will you be glad you asked?

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
435341621_1260049548289199_7599144708214622918_n.jpg