• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim is taking Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai classes in case he gets hassled taking his transexual husband to the movie theater.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
LOL right now, Jimmy looks like he struggles to get off the toilet in the morning, it's difficult to believe he's involved with any sort of legit "fitness regimen". He's like a slug, after it's been covered in salt.
Norton would do one round of boxercise then drain a large 1,700 calorie "green smoothie" afterwards. Requiring enough wheat grass and spinach to feed a herd of cows for his post workout reward. At one point Norton would drink protein shakes during O&A to show everyone how "alpha" he was because he was downing "rocky road protein shakes" every single day.
Most martial arts are, for sure. But Thai boxing has its benefits, it’s just striking. Jiu Jitsu is only good if you’re 100% positive nobody will jump in. Don’t want to take the fight to the ground and then hear some native yell Worldstar.
Jiu jitsu in a street fight or bar fight is retarded. You will get kicked in the face within a second and even if you don't you are rolling around in street urine and beer and trash. And possibly rolling around in heroin needles or broken glass. It's one of the most popular fitness schools because it's like step class or boxercise in that anyone can do it including children and women.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Thats funny because Rogan himself has talked about how martial arts is completely useless in street fights. Imagine watching Jim attempt a spinning heel kick to someone holding a gun or a knife.

220px-Jim_Norton_in_XM_Studios_in_2005.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Thats funny because Rogan himself has talked about how martial arts is completely useless in street fights. Imagine watching Jim attempt a spinning heel kick to someone holding a gun or a knife.
Muay Thai is one of the few that would actually be helpful since the kicks are simple and direct, the rest is fists and elbows. and being able to clinch close in where they will probably be helps control the fight. That said your first option is always going to be talking your way out of it or running

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Muay Thai is one of the few that would actually be helpful since the kicks are simple and direct, the rest is fists and elbows. and being able to clinch close in where they will probably be helps control the fight. That said your first option is always going to be talking your way out of it or running
Or carrying a gun. But considering it’s NYC that’ll be hard for Jim.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
And that's the very essence of street fighting, everything goes! There's no way in hell I'd pick a fight with Jim's ladyboy, i'd come out of it much less injured if i just let her rape my asshole.
Niki confronting a mugger

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
It doesn't matter if you're a 5'4 manlet. Some 230 lb untrained guy could literally kill him with one good punch
5'4, what 60 years old?, not an ounce of muscle on his body, never participated in any athletic thing in his life past being taken out of a little league baseball game on a stretcher to an ambulance at 10. Most women could literally kill Norton easily in a 1 on 1 situation.