• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim is taking Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai classes in case he gets hassled taking his transexual husband to the movie theater.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
lol considering more than half of Guttfield's viewers would love nothing more than to lynch his "bitch", then again that half tends to be 300lb cows on scooters or 80+, Little Jimmy should be fine
Trannies can usually handle themselves surprisingly well in a fist fight, and with Jim's being a 6'3 Viking I doubt anyone is going to fuck with them.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Trannies can usually handle themselves surprisingly well in a fist fight, and with Jim's being a 6'3 Viking I doubt anyone is going to fuck with them.
It's because they fight like girls but with man strength. I remember seeing some Real TV video or something of a tiny tranny fucking mauling a guy. In between just beating on the dude regularly, the tranny was biting him and scratching the fuck out of him, ripping his hair out and kicking him in the balls and shit, it was vicious. It was like a chimp attack. The guy was just trying to get away.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
As if Jim would be the one stepping up in that situation. We've all heard Alan get annoyed and completely drop the girl voice. That's terrifying enough for most guys to back down. I think he's actually taking the classes so he has the slightest hope of choking Alan out next time he gets drunk and puts hands on little old Yimmy.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
It's because they fight like girls but with man strength. I remember seeing some Real TV video or something of a tiny tranny fucking mauling a guy. In between just beating on the dude regularly, the tranny was biting him and scratching the fuck out of him, ripping his hair out and kicking him in the balls and shit, it was vicious. It was like a chimp attack. The guy was just trying to get away.
And that's the very essence of street fighting, everything goes! There's no way in hell I'd pick a fight with Jim's ladyboy, i'd come out of it much less injured if i just let her rape my asshole.

Forum Clout
lol considering more than half of Guttfield's viewers would love nothing more than to lynch his "bitch", then again that half tends to be 300lb cows on scooters or 80+, Little Jimmy should be fine
Yeah because the real world is exactly like your faggot friends on Reddit say it is. Maybe if you ever left your house you would find out that's not the case. The average conservative would beat the living shit out of the average liberal, and you know that's true unless you're a fucking retard.

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
Thats funny because Rogan himself has talked about how martial arts is completely useless in street fights. Imagine watching Jim attempt a spinning heel kick to someone holding a gun or a knife.
Most martial arts are, for sure. But Thai boxing has its benefits, it’s just striking. Jiu Jitsu is only good if you’re 100% positive nobody will jump in. Don’t want to take the fight to the ground and then hear some native yell Worldstar.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Thats funny because Rogan himself has talked about how martial arts is completely useless in street fights. Imagine watching Jim attempt a spinning heel kick to someone holding a gun or a knife.
He’s got big Al to carry him out of dangers way.

I was thinking about Als huge schlong. Not in a gay way. I’m just trying to realise the way that whole thing would bury its entire length inside Norton. It would seem impossible, but every night, like clockwork, Norton gets his innards obliterated by that Viking oar. His internal organs must be mush at this point.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
He’s got big Al to carry him out of dangers way.

I was thinking about Als huge schlong. Not in a gay way. I’m just trying to realise the way that whole thing would bury its entire length inside Norton. It would seem impossible, but every night, like clockwork, Norton gets his innards obliterated by that Viking oar. His internal organs must be mush at this point.
umm-confused.gif

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Perhaps Viqueen made it a prerequisite for returning to sewer jew shithole NYC after the beautiful, peaceful, picturesque heaven on earth that is Norway that Fim must become more pliable for sexual abuse thus the jew-jitsu. Now that Thor is in the will and the free credit card is already established (s)he will just want more and more until there's nothing left to give. That's how usury works. "And then finally when there's nothing left, you can't scam another fat trucker for $60K or tour another string of chuckle huts... The place gets hit by Jewish lightning." Thor rear-naked choke's out Fim, sets the Trump Tower apartment on fire and fucks off back to Norway scrubbed clean of DNA and gas fumes.

His/her own Stretch Gumby & Pokey human fuck figurine to plow through with that giant Thor's hammer 9" Mjölnir cock. Jew-Heebsu will certainly help with that. Wtf else would Fim need it for?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I imagine if you’re a man and you get into a potential street fight with a tranny, you’re at an immediate disadvantage as your brain shorts out deciding whether you’re going to get shit for beating the fuck out of what could at a glance look like a woman.
I'd like to think I'd start hooting and hopping around like daffy duck to make the scene too absurd for anyone to keep going. Chances are it would escalate the situation and just make for a more ridiculous beatdown when I run out of energy, I can't remember how those looney toons usually went.