• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim drags Nikki to a KISS concert

Forum Clout
1000003378.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

It's too funny that Jim Norton, a man who squirmed uncomfortably when a drink was passed in front of his face now spends all his time with a coked out, drunk faggot who could beat him up. This thing is going to OD. Look at the fucking bags under his eyes. It doesn't even come close to looking like an actual woman by the way. Literally just looks like some hair metal guy.

Forum Clout

It's too funny that Jim Norton, a man who squirmed uncomfortably when a drink was passed in front of his face now spends all his time with a coked out, drunk faggot who could beat him up. This thing is going to OD. Look at the fucking bags under his eyes. It doesn't even come close to looking like an actual woman by the way. Literally just looks like some hair metal guy.
And that fucking voice. It's totally excruciating. That fake girly nasal twang and the gay affectations, it just makes you want to brain him/her with a kitchen cutting board. Imagine his apartment, with makeup and panties strewn everywhere, and that thing sashaying around all day. It's like a living nightmare.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
And that fucking voice. It's totally excruciating. That fake girly nasal twang and the gay affectations, it just makes you want to brain him/her with a kitchen cutting board. Imagine his apartment, with makeup and panties strewn everywhere, and that thing sashaying around all day. It's like a living nightmare.
All of the annoyances of living with a woman and none of the positives because it's NOT A WOMAN. It's a faggot, which is roughly a thousand times more irritating and off-putting than even the most abrasively annoying woman.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I keep coming back to this picture and how fucking preposterous this freak is. Look at his big, protruded caveman brow. Women don't have that.

And the makeup shit present in every shot. Because that's literally the only thing women care about, right gurlfrand? Real women don't care about anything but looking pretty and fucking hot guys with their huge girl cocks. All shemales do the most twisted caricature of a vapid cartoon bimbo cunt and all the FTM's do their idea of what a guy is which is equally laughable. "I stink and I mean-mug every guy I see. Whenever I see another guy I grab my bitch by the tits and dry hump her ass because that's what's fuckin up, bro. I play rugby."

Forum Clout
All of the annoyances of living with a woman and none of the positives because it's NOT A WOMAN. It's a faggot, which is roughly a thousand times more irritating and off-putting than even the most abrasively annoying woman.
You ever go to a concert or a sports event with a woman who insists on going even though you both know she'll hate it, then she ends up ruining the whole thing by complaining and bitching and mocking the thing you like? Norton is doing that with a guy who pretends to be a girl. It's inconceivable faggotry on an almost galactic level.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You ever go to a concert or a sports event with a woman who insists on going even though you both know she'll hate it, then she ends up ruining the whole thing by complaining and bitching and mocking the thing you like? Norton is doing that with a guy who pretends to be a girl. It's inconceivable faggotry on an almost galactic level.
There's a reason gay guys beat eachother up all the time. Women do and say a lot of shit that you'd just punch a guy in the head for.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Was Jim molested or something? I seriously don't understand why he's so sexually depraved and fucked up. Normally I would assume that's caused by some kind of childhood trauma but he seemed to have a pretty stable life with good parents growing up. I don't get it.
He was molested by a neighborhood boy who made Jim suck his cock in the pool. He pissed in his mouth and Jim told him not to, went back to sucking his dick and he pissed in his mouth again.

It's probably more psychologically scarring when it's a peer than someone with an undisputed power position over you

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What if this turns Jimmy back into that cynical bitter Jimmy?

Randal_X2

Forum Clout
I’m starting to like this guy. All he does is mock Jim publicly.
Amon Asgard appears to be into black over fag metal, mirroring the Morton 'marriage' and the Norsehorse's cock preferece.
Subsequent to this Worm has now hidden his metal credit card from, and not told, Alen for big overspending - which may elicit fresh tension.
Also, openly referenced Nana as a pedo who was fired for "file-trading". I've long suspected getting beaten black and blue by a negrotute was merely a facesaving exercise by Sirius to bury true horror. I'm guessing the Count's chimpouts over Stuttering John's tranny offspring and his constant self-hating/degredation outbursts about faggots have finally seen Jim seal the crypt door on their loaded bromance, too.