• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Breuer’s promo for Ozzys Boneyard

Forum Clout
I always liked Breuer, and I found his daffy, zany stories amusing. Then he tried his hand at being the "heavy metal comedian", and it was pretty gay. Then came the pitiful "dad rock" thing, and since then, he's turned into a weird, annoying conspiracy theory kook. Way to brick your half-assed career, stupid.

Forum Clout
I remember there being a clip from that Breuer performance (with Vic Henly) where Opie starts laughing way too hard, and pulls his sleeve down as he does it.

Forum Clout
That fucking faggot Jim Breur was not only the worst guest on O&A (make more sounds and funny voices trampling over the hosts you goddamn clown) but has the WORST ACT of any comedian ever on O&A. Joe Rogans act is better. Nortons act is better. Imagine the annoying shit he does now where he gesticulates and makes funny voices and yells but every joke is about masks or libtards or trump haters or etc.
He literally moves and talks like a retard

Nice cerebral palsy

Forum Clout
I think I need to take a shower after watching 25 seconds by skipping around. Go to 5:30 if you think you can stomach it.
It's not just bad. It's like he misses the point of music...not just "heavy metal", but all music...entirely. To have convinced himself that was "good" strongly indicates that Breuer is either incredibly dumb, borderline retarded, or both.

Forum Clout
the clapping seals who enjoy just having their Facebook statuses about culture wars reaffirmed.
Yeah. The guy you're responding to is literally that guy. He's incapable of talking about anything other than politics and brings it into every thread with his MUH REPUBLIKANS BAD Facebook-tier retardation. In fact, as soon as I saw this thread title I knew he would be commenting in it and I knew exactly what the comment would be.

Because he's a fucking retard, is what I'm saying.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
That fucking faggot Jim Breur was not only the worst guest on O&A (make more sounds and funny voices trampling over the hosts you goddamn clown) but has the WORST ACT of any comedian ever on O&A. Joe Rogans act is better. Nortons act is better. Imagine the annoying shit he does now where he gesticulates and makes funny voices and yells but every joke is about masks or libtards or trump haters or etc.

I'll defend the stuff he did with O&A when they were at WNEW. I remember thinking Goat Boy was the worst thing on SNL at the time and he wasn't good on the show, but his appearances on O&A back in the day completely turned me around.

ّّI burned the moped bit as part of a mix CD and I used to listen to it constantly. I was also in high school, so what do I know?

Nowadays, he's an absolute mark for Redbar trolling, but he had a huge role in the pre-XM lore of O&A.