• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Sam sub turns on Nordin

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The DMAN has tried all the tactics. They have every new account tied to old cookies which just bans them immediately. Don’t care so much to look into it more or alter browser settings
You could try downloading a new browser you've never used before and use it exclusively for preaching the good word to the unwashed masses.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
You could try downloading a new browser you've never used before and use it exclusively for preaching the good word to the unwashed masses.
The DMAN feels like he tried that already but will try again to check.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Jimmy's depraved, disgusting stars are all aligned right now, in perfect pervert synchronicity. It's a Golden Age for deviants, and Jimmy is reveling in it. If you think about it, what makes it even more surreal and strange is the fact that if Jimmy's statuesque he-bride was an actual female, he'd probably be catching heat over the age difference, and facing accusations of "grooming" a badly-damaged sex worker. But, because it's a tranny, he gets to skate on that whole aspect of it too.
Jim's statuesque he-bride called out Jim's bank account recently with a very specific number... $5M. Jim sat there stone faced. Why the fuck would she know that? Jim fleeced himself. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there's not a single penny for Jim's nephew or anyone else in his will. Viqueen wrapped that shit up in a nice tight bow. Called him out on it as if Jim hasn't avoided bragging about being a millionaire most of his career and along comes the Nordic grifter blabbing about his finances publicly and how she fawwkin haaaaaates Jim's gifts unless they're Louis Vuitton, etc. Viqueen also wants Jim to set up shop in LA because NY is bad for "her" skin... Well, that and the tranny grift is much more plausible in LA, of course. Viqueen also tried to get Jim to buy a cottage in Norway, which, of course, Jim would never visit and it would be "hers" amongst the affluent Norwegians who all stare at her with worldly disdain.

(S)he also said "we're getting all new furniture for the podcast studio!" As if what they already have isn't good enough for the tranny grift. Absolutely sociopathic behavior. Viqueen must salivate Beth Ostrosky style about those millions. Just switch out the name Beth and Howard with Alen and Jim in this infamous roast quote... "Howard carries a picture of Beth in his wallet, Beth carries a picture of Howard's wallet."

Allota fawwkin prahhblums over dere, bruthaman.

G

"Will have been a subscriber for three years in March."

Who are these cretins that are subscribing to Cumia in fucking 2021?? I could understand if it were 2016 and you were missing O&A or just curious what his new show was like. But I really struggle to imagine the scenario of that dogshit service generating a new subscriber after 8 years of broadcasting into the ether. What drew him in? The zero funny youtube clips? The complete lack of any recognizable talent? The awesome NYC skyline green screen background?
I, like Mike David, Will be laughing when the Count finally dies. He's looking like what we all thought Jim Norton would look like by now. An AIDS patient. Nana is wasting away to nothing. Maybe we can thank that midget faggot joe rogan for introducing him to the wonderful world of TRT while knowing that Groomia is a lifelong alcoholic. I hope that cryptkeeper croaks while hes live on air. Anyways. He's not allowed to drink alcohol anymore, And that wont last. Flat broke Geno disconte will pressure him to take one shot of shitty jameson whiskey and groomia will kick the ol bucket due to acute alcoholism a day or two later.

Forum Clout
Jim's statuesque he-bride called out Jim's bank account recently with a very specific number... $5M. Jim sat there stone faced. Why the fuck would she know that? Jim fleeced himself. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there's not a single penny for Jim's nephew or anyone else in his will. Viqueen wrapped that shit up in a nice tight bow. Called him out on it as if Jim hasn't avoided bragging about being a millionaire most of his career and along comes the Nordic grifter blabbing about his finances publicly and how she fawwkin haaaaaates Jim's gifts unless they're Louis Vuitton, etc. Viqueen also wants Jim to set up shop in LA because NY is bad for "her" skin... Well, that and the tranny grift is much more plausible in LA, of course. Viqueen also tried to get Jim to buy a cottage in Norway, which, of course, Jim would never visit and it would be "hers" amongst the affluent Norwegians who all stare at her with worldly disdain.

(S)he also said "we're getting all new furniture for the podcast studio!" As if what they already have isn't good enough for the tranny grift. Absolutely sociopathic behavior. Viqueen must salivate Beth Ostrosky style about those millions. Just switch out the name Beth and Howard with Alen and Jim in this infamous roast quote... "Howard carries a picture of Beth in his wallet, Beth carries a picture of Howard's wallet."

Couldnt have happened to a nicer guy

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Forum Clout

$5 million in a savings account?
What a fucking retard.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
No clue, tbchwy. Viqueen just said Jim has $5M
Anything over 250k isn’t FDIC insured in a bank account. You can have multiple bank accounts though. Norton might be worth 5 million or have it in assets but he would be retarded to have it in one account. That or he’s lying to her. Between his apartment and cash he’s probably worth around 2 million. Source: pure speculation.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
$5 million net worth is completely plausible. Middle class people in their fifties can build a net worth of a million through home equity and basic investing. Jim's been making more than middle class wages most of his adult life with radio plus comedy plus acting.

Having all that money in a savings account is odd because other comics would have put him in touch with their business managers and accountants. But it's also Jim.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
"Will have been a subscriber for three years in March."

Who are these cretins that are subscribing to Cumia in fucking 2021?? I could understand if it were 2016 and you were missing O&A or just curious what his new show was like. But I really struggle to imagine the scenario of that dogshit service generating a new subscriber after 8 years of broadcasting into the ether. What drew him in? The zero funny youtube clips? The complete lack of any recognizable talent? The awesome NYC skyline green screen background?
I believe it's the solid line up of AAA comics on the network