I’ve sold tens of thousands of books, child.

G

the worst part is pat doesnt even grift the right way. krassensteins and scott dworkin are the scum of the earth and thats who pat wants to be. but hes so dumb he added a step of buying a book between the process of just taking a dummies money.
I have said this in the past but I really believe that if he had done a 180 and came out as a Trump loving conservative and put a conservative slant on his books, he probably would have done better. I feel like if he made a Shrillary Blinton villain instead of Fonald Plump and pandered to conservatives, he probably would have sold many more books. I have no basis for any of this, I just feel that if a couple of conservative pundits picked up on him, he would have greatly increased his sales. Instead, I think he panders to the left because he thinks Milwaukee 4s like Hog Mild will find him lovable or something.

As far as his "tens of thousands" of sales go, it's another Pat truth technicality. He has 6 books in print, it's probably not a stretch to say that he has over 10-20k in sales over the past 6-10 years. That's not exactly breaking any records. 2k sales per year at $1-2 per sale is maybe 5k/year tops in revenue. He could do better working at Walmart.

The Horror movie route is the easiest way to get something made since horror movies are always made for cheap and have a built in audience. Some of the biggest horror movies were made for well under a million and can get by not using big name stars. Piggy’s shit would need at least a half decent budget for the effects but fat chance (tee-hee) getting anyone to look at a script based on a book that didn’t sell or has an audience.
Fatso should just go genre with his script - Black Movie is right up his alley.

He could write Barbershop in Space - all you have to do to make it is have planets flying by out the back window while Pat's characters spout rapid fire sassy dialogue