• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've been hatewatching this kid

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
View attachment 151293
Nice floral jacket and broccoli hair. Was keeping the babysitter topped off really worth it, Joe?
Watching the quality of the photo one might think the music is being played by somewhat talented people.

Then again, to convey the talent of the piscopos, the photographer would've had to use a Sony Ericsson W200.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Guitar YouTube channels fucking stink!

Probably because bugmen can only understand dogshit music, or at best some radio boomer noise you've heard against your will 500 times.

"Hey, guys, it's JAMMIN' JOHNNY here today with another request: how do you play the riff to Smoke on the Water?" (22 minute guide)

I guess my planned youtube show about Schenkerian analysis of non-diatonic modal mixture isn't going to take off.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Probably because bugmen can only understand dogshit music, or at best some radio boomer noise you've heard against your will 500 times.

"Hey, guys, it's JAMMIN' JOHNNY here today with another request: how do you play the rift to Smoke on the Water?" (22 minute guide)

I guess my planned youtube show about Schenkerian analysis of non-diatonic modal mixture isn't going to take off.
Yeah it seems if you search obscure shit you get good results. Lotta talented fucking nips playing 70s jazz fusion.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

"Hey, guys, it's JAMMIN' JOHNNY here today with another request: how do you play the rift to Smoke on the Water?" (22 minute guide)

I'm subscribed to some black university professor with a fucking Ph.d in music and he's good at explaining theory but in clips where it's just him playing he mostly fucking sucks. I don't get it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I had a pretty similar reaction. As soon as I saw him I was like "is that Joe fucking Piscopo?" Looked down and noticed the channel name for the first time: Mikey Piscopo. This little faggot is Joe Piscopo's son lol. Of course he overestimates his musical talent.
Someone request that he play Kimberly