• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I've been hatewatching this kid

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I hate this kid. I hate his jewfro, I hate his intros where he talks into the headstock of a guitar like a microphone and moves his hands around like a rapper, I hate the douchey, satisfied faces he makes while he plays the guitar like shit and I hate that he does retard things like playing a fretless guitar with a slide. It all makes so much more sense now.

Dr. Adam Cox

Yes, I'm trying to raise super kids
Forum Clout
1694805426040.png

Nice floral jacket and broccoli hair. Was keeping the babysitter topped off really worth it, Joe?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I just saw Johnny dangerously for the first time and didn't realize until 2/3 through the one dude was jersey Joe himself. Guy really looked different when he was younger
Yeah he was all skinny and lanky. Johnny Dangerously was one of my favourite movies when I was a kid. Joe Piscopo has my favourite line in it too. When he takes out the ridiculously long-barreled revolver and he's like "It shoots through schools."