• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's incredible how out of his depth Rogan is when he's opposite someone who's actually funny

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I like Harland Williams but he was fucking awful on LOS. His Loveline appearances are top tier though. His AYG was great because it took them like 20 minutes to realize that he was screwing around with them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Hey buddy the DEATHSQUAD is SLANGING DICK all over the comedy world. Better watch out for these real fucking killers.

I swear to god, comedians were always faggots, but Rogan is responsible for bringing them to another level. Even if you hate political faggots like Carlin at least it seemed like they had a thought in their head. Rogan and his “””DEATHSQUAD””” just like having the label of a comedian because they equate it to being a philosopher or intellectual. Just without any of the actual work or knowledge that goes into becoming one of those.
Carlin sucked. Proto redditor. Hicks and Kinison both blew him out of the water. Only funny thing he did was go to rehab at 75.