• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's incredible how out of his depth Rogan is when he's opposite someone who's actually funny

CruisinColin

Forum Clout

Comedy is no laughing matter. Comedy is about killing every cubicle-dwelling civilian in the room. You think this shit is a joke? You think you can just walk into a comedy dojo, where comedians are schooled in the violent trade of humor, and say something funny? This is a craft and you will never be a master. Get the fuck out of here, pedestrian. You'll never beat your inner-bitch. Come into my ice-cold bath and try that shit.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
You can see it. He's gotten visibly stupider over the last few years, and mostly just marvels over inane things like a stoned high school kid listening to Pink Floyd. "Whoa! So WE'RE the sheep!".

That doesn't sound right. Reddit has assured me that weed is both totally harmless and not habit forming.

Now if you'll forgive me, I'll be over here with my shriveling Alzheimer's brain, selling blood plasma to buy more weed.

Forum Clout
That doesn't sound right. Reddit has assured me that weed is both totally harmless and not habit forming.

Now if you'll forgive me, I'll be over here with my shriveling Alzheimer's brain, selling blood plasma to buy more weed.
Rogan is one of those fags whose convinced himself that THC is a harmless, beneficial, overall mind & body tonic that helps him function at a higher level. That's a side effect of being baked every waking moment.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Comedy is no laughing matter. Comedy is about killing every cubicle-dwelling civilian in the room. You think this shit is a joke? You think you can just walk into a comedy dojo, where comedians are schooled in the violent trade of humor, and say something funny? This is a craft and you will never be a master. Get the fuck out of here, pedestrian. You'll never beat your inner-bitch. Come into my ice-cold bath and try that shit.
And don't you dare make jokes , comedy is Indians shiting on White people and Hanna Gadsby , child

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout

I knew someone in college who sold plasma for cigarette money, not even weed.

Ronnie G

Forum Clout
WWAWD RocketMan? My buddy Mike got me the VHS for my birthday!

rocketman-1.png