• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's already caturday, everyone!

Forum Clout
That kitchen sucks. I've got the quartz countertops, stainless steel flat top range, fridge, microwave hood - that is a nice kitchen. Its not like I'm some cooking enthusiast, either. I was just able to afford a nice fucking house, and nice fucking houses have dope ass kitchens.

Pat --

Your house game is weak, son. You should get a job.
he probaby dont even have monet faucets

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can’t believe they (niki’s mom) paid around a quarter of a million for this uninhabitable shithole. The Jew they bought it from must still be laughing.
Don’t forget it’s not only in a shit area and awful, they bought it with a cat piss room that the owner refused to fix. They were renting it with a cat piss room and when they made an offer the owner said “fuck off” to fixing a room that smells of cat piss. That’s like buying a house with a giant hole in the wall and saying “oh, don’t worry about fixing that”